SEVEN.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

      ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

"Girl, Where the hell were you?" Jade practically yelled at me. I smiled. "I got caught up in finding my bag," I lied, well, sorta. She looked closely at me. "Okay, girl. get over here we have some work to work on" Jade said. 

Justin's POV:

After practice, I headed over to Florence's house since we didn't live in the same house. 

I still wondered if it was Florence or not. I know that Florence has been messing with her but I didn't know if she would steal from her. 

As I was driving, I saw that I got a text from Desiree but I couldn't read it since I was driving.

Once I pulled up to her house, I whipped my car into her driveway. I stayed in my car for a moment so I could see Desiree's text.

Desiree 💞

Desiree: Yo

Me: What's up?!

Desiree: I have something to show you but you can't get mad

Me: Okay...

Desiree: 

Me: Who's that?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Me: Who's that?

Desiree: Florence and some other guy

Me: what the fuck where did you find that?

Desiree: Her Instagram, I made an alt account and followed her and found that

Me: Thanks for telling me 💖💖

Desiree: yw 💖

I shut my phone off. I was pissed off now. First, she potentially stole Desiree's stuff and now she was cheating on me.  

I opened the door of her house since I do have a key of hers. "Florence, Baby?" I called out. I heard some talking upstairs but she came downstairs with a hoodie on. She kissed me and I kissed her back. 

𝑫𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏┊𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏 𝑱𝒆𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें