EIGHT.

(He is just so cute 😅)

I have spent most of my days during practice working on my solo routine which I plan to do very soon. We lost again during week 2 to the Eagles.

I knew what I wanted my solo to look like but I was afraid that I wasn't going to stick my standing then and going to break my ankle again or something worse. 

Jade and Divine have been helping and giving me advice but no matter how hard I try. I just can't land it. I was getting beyond pissed off by this. "Damn it!!" I yelled in frustration. 

"Damn, Girl you need to relax," Jade said. "You haven't done this in years. you need to re-master it," Divine said. "Yeah sis, practice makes perfect," Jade said. I weakly smiled. 

"Dessi why don't you quit right now? you need a break" Divine suggested. "Yeah, I do need one," I say. 

I was getting tired too. I didn't want another injury. I sat on the bench to drink water and started watching the team practice. I saw JJ and Kirk do some passes and I smiled. They were a great duo.

 I noticed that JJ was being 'different' after he broke up with Florence. and I haven't even seen her since then either so maybe she left the team or she got kicked off? Honestly, I didn't care what even happened to her at this point. 

Today was Friday and was supposed to challenge JJ on Wednesday but we forgot to so we were gonna do it tonight after practice. After I'd cooled down I went to practice again but this time something easier for right now. 

I was working on my flips. I mastered flips years ago but I wanted to perfect it before my routine so I didn't fail on the field in front of millions worldwide. 

I saw JJ walking over to me. I stopped before I did any flips. "What do you want?" I joked. He laughed. "Nothing, just watching." He said. I smiled. "So, what happened exactly after you broke up with Florence?" I asked.

He sighed. "She freaked out, saying I was going to regret it. I stayed at Kirk's house with Joe and Ja'Marr. And I took everything that I got her. but not her house. since she owned it before we met," He explained. 

I put my hand on his shoulder. "You deserve better," I say. "It's fine," He replied. "It was for the best," I say. I shot him a playful smile. "So, are we ever gonna talk about that day in the locker room?" I asked.

He looked at me. "What about it? you didn't like it?" he asked all shocked. My eyes grew wide. "WHAT NO! I enjoyed that." I smirked. He smirked too. 

"I knew you did," He cockily said. I smiled. "Are we still up for that challenge?" I reminded. He didn't say anything. "Oh yeah, I do don't I?" He smiled. I laughed "You're not trying to chicken out are you?" I asked

"No. I don't chicken out, I'm afraid imma beat you that all," He cockily said again. "Well, in that case, I'll see you tonight for it and prepare to be beaten," I smiled.