NINE.

I woke up due to the fucking sun disturbing me. I wanted to sleep in but realized there was still practice. I sighed as I rubbed my eyes and opened them fully. I reached for my phone to check the time it read 8:41 a.m. and I had missed calls from Divine and Jade and some unread messages.

I sighed as answered their texts.

The Only Baddest Bitches GC 💖

Jade: Girl we need to know what happened 😏

Divine: girl answer!

Me: Relax nothing when on. I fell asleep at 2 am watching movies that scare the shit outta me 😭🤣

Divine: Oh

Jade: Damn

Me: Buttttttttt

Divine: Ooo

Jade: details plz

Me: so basically me and JJ played football together after I challenged him. He fell on me and we kinda made out.

Jade: WHAAAAT!!!!

Divine: No way!

Me: Yes way

Me: I'll explain the rest later 

I set my phone down on the couch thinking about random things. then me and JJ kissing came to my mind. Like I couldn't get it out of my head. I was wondering if he liked me cause he was the one to keep kissing me instead of me making the first move.

I saw JJ walk out of the room. I smiled. He looked at me "What are you smiling at?" He asked with a sleepy voice. I smiled again. "Nothing," I say. He came over to me and sat on me. "Are you sure?" He asked, placing kisses on my temple. I giggled. "Do you like me or something?" I asked.

He smiled. "Maybe," He kept placing kisses on me. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever," I say tryna get up but I couldn't. He picked me up. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Just carrying you around," He shrugged. 

I smiled and started to play with his twists. he smiled. He sat me down and I went to get changed for practice. I'm glad that on Sunday we didn't have a game since this week has been tiring. I got changed into the same gym outfit I was wearing last night to win against JJ. I walked out of the bathroom to see JJ in the kitchen. He smiled.

"Do you like me in this outfit?" I teased. "Shut up," He retorted. "I ain't gonna able to stay another night since I got no clothes," I explained. He nodded in head. "Alright, can I hop in your car and you drop me off tonight?" He asked. "Sure," He said.

I ended up eating a banana for breakfast. I grabbed my car keys and my stuff and headed out. It wasn't a long drive since we were going to the training facility today. He kept his hand on my thigh for the entire team. 

We walked into the facility and went our separate ways for practice. I spotted the girls practicing and ran over to them. When they saw me they both smirked. "Details please." Jade and Divine said. I laughed and rolled my eyes. "So basically me and him made out and I stayed the night at his house," I explained. Their eyes went wide. "You what!!!!" They screamed. "shut up and no we didn't do anything," I rolled my eyes. they frowned. "Damn, y'know me and Ja'marr be doing things every chance we get," Jade smirked. "Gross Jade didn't need to know that," I say, making the gesture of throwing up. Divine laughed. 

"Okay, girl we got some news for you," Jade said. I raised my eyebrows. "So, If you don't want to work on your routine right now you don't have to only if you want to," Divine explained. "And Florence got kicked off the team," Jade added. I was shocked. "Actually?" I questioned. "Yeah, I reported her to Theria and my dad so they agreed to kick her off," Divine said.