TWELEVE.

Imma be honest with y'all I ain't a kind person when it comes for me to wake up so fucking early. 

We were currently in the airport. We had to wake up at 3 a.m. to get here on time. it was currently 5:13. 

Sitting in the fucking airport waiting for Ja'Marr and Jade's jet to be cleared for us to board is getting on my fucking nerves. I want to get on the plane so I can get back to bed cause I need my sleep.

I was sitting on JJ's lap trying to calm down since when I get no sleep that equals anxiety which anxiety for me equals panic attacks. "Baby, you will be fine, we will be able to get on the plane soon then you can sleep," Justin whispered. I nodded as a woman walked up to us. "Uhh, Your guy's plane is ready." The woman said. I slightly smiled. We all got up and followed the woman who was walking us over to the plane.

As we entered outside into the hanger area I felt the cold breeze hit me. I didn't mind the cold weather but I definitely missed the warm air back in Vegas and L.A. 

We left our bags outside the plane as they loaded them inside the plane for us. Once I entered the plane I looked around the plane it was truly beautiful. "Damn nice plane," I say, rubbing my eyes.

"Yeah, I decorated it," Ja'Marr said. I smiled as Jade shot him a look and then smacked him. "No, actually I decorated." Jade smiled.

"Kinda could tell," I laughed. I sat down and started scrolling through insta since we were waiting for the plane to take off.

                                                               -----------------------------------

After a 3-hour nap I had I woke up to see JJ watching TV, Ja'Marr and Jade sleeping, Divine was watching something on her phone and Kirk was eating food. I smiled, got up from my seat, and snuck up behind JJ. "boo!" I yelled as he flinched and turned around. "Damn, why do you do that all the damn time?" He laughed. "Cause it's funny bro."

He frowned as I said that. "Maybe next time I'll do it to you," He said as he pulled me over onto his lap. I started to place kisses on his face. "noooo please don't" I pleaded. 

He laughed. "Your so cute, Dessi" He kissed my cheek. 

                                                                            🏈

After being on the plane for nearly 50 years, we have finally arrived. I sighed. "Finally!" I yelled. 

We walked out of the plane and grabbed our suitcases. I laughed as I saw Jade having like 3 bags when we were gonna be here for only 2 to 3 days. "Damn Jade, do you need that many bags?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes. "Duh I need an outfit for everything that we do," She rolled her eyes again. I laughed as we entered the limo that was waiting for us outside the airport. 

I was taken away by how beautiful Maldives was. It was truly beautiful. Maldives reminded me of when I was little me and my family would go on trips to the Caribbean especially the Bahamas. But the Maldives is much prettier but the Bahamas is still pretty. 

Once again I must have gotten trapped in my own thoughts cause we arrived at the villas. "Damn," I said as I exited the limo.

The Villa we were staying at was amazing. It looked like a dream home of mine. 

"Omg this is so pretty Divine," I squealed

"Omg this is so pretty Divine," I squealed. "See I always pick out the best places," She smirked. All of us laughed at her sassiness. "JJ let's go see our room," I say, acting like a child. He laughed. "Fine," He said following me. 

Once we walked into the villa once again I was taken away by the view. "Damn, this is so pretty," I say as I was looking at the view. "Not as pretty as you are though," He kissed my neck. I blushed. 

He was driving me crazy but I didn't know what to do about it. I wanted to get freaky with him but I couldn't find the right time.

"How about we go see our room now?" I asked tryna to stop him from going any further. "Yeah," He said as he was holding his hand out. I smiled and took it as we walked to our bedroom. I opened the door to only be shocked by the view and how pretty this room was. "Omg, this is so fucking beautiful," I say to JJ who was smiling.

The room was wood with a beautiful view of the ocean and a nice-sized bed

The room was wood with a beautiful view of the ocean and a nice-sized bed. Without warning Justin picked me up and threw me on the bed. I was scared. "why the fuck did you do that?" I asked. "No reason," He smirked as he crawled onto the bed, grabbed me by the waist, and snuggled into me.

"How did I get so lucky with you?" He asked randomly. "Luck I guess," I shrugged. He laughed as he kissed the back of my neck. "I love you, Dessi," He said.

"I love you more,"

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼▼△▼△▼△▼△▼

Omg yall that was so short. I'm sorry about that. I promise tho next chpt will be longer since it is the wedding. I just have been unmotivated recently.

And y'all who have requested oneshots I'm so sorry that they haven't been published. I have been trapped in homework and have been unmotivated

sorry yall.

xoxo Kyra