FOURTEEN.

(Yay Smut 😈😈😈)

(Yay Smut 😈😈😈)

Me and JJ spent some time getting to know each other and I'm surprised by the things I've been learning about him.

I learned that Justin was also was talented basketball player, but he chose to pursue his career in football professionally.

Justin had a far greater passion for football than he did for basketball, that was the ultimate reason he chose to make a career out of football instead.

"Were you into any sports growing up? Besides cheerleading and gymnastics." Justin asked me genuinely curious about what I was interested in.

My desire for him was stronger than it had ever been before. Staring at him dressed in that tight suit that hugged his body in all the right areas just made it even worse for me.

I smiled at Justin's question before answering it.

"Um yeah, I did figure skating and volleyball in school," I said answering his question. I smiled widely thinking back to my skating and volleyball days.

"Me and my sisters were the main hitters of our volleyball team. Our school nicknamed us the net sisters." I said before laughing slightly.

Justin smiled at my comment before speaking.

"You have sisters?" He asked me sounding kinda surprised,

I nodded and spoke. Yeah, I have 2 sisters and an older brother." I said with a smile.

"What about you? Any siblings?" I asked curiously, he simply nodded at my question.

"Yeah I have two older brothers" He replied.

Part of me felt super excited to meet his family in the future, but another part of me felt like throwing up just thinking about it.

"Well, they should be lucky they have someone like you as their brother," I said with a smile before continuing. Anyone should consider themselves lucky to even be around you." I said while looking him in the eyes.

Justin looked at me blankly for a minute, I don't think he was expecting me to say all that. Justin smiled and reached his hand over to tuck a piece of hair behind my ear.

"You're amazing Desiree, you know that right?" Justin asked me softly as he rested his hand on my thigh

I could feel the area he was touching on my thigh start to heat up, and I started to blush.

I knew this was my chance to make a move, I had just enough confidence to do so due to the drinks I had in my system.

I grabbed Justin's tie and pulled it gently, forcing him closer to my face before I spoke.

"I do know that you're fine as hell," I whispered to Justin with a smile as I let go of his tie making it fall back onto his chest.

Justin smirked playfully as he put his other hand on my thigh, slowly tracing his finger up the inside of my thigh.