Gup

"Bye Papa! See you at home", Gemini bid goodbye to his dad as soon as he left the car.

"Bye Prince! Behave ok ?", Mew kissed Gem's head.

When Gemini was about to step his foot in the campus someone bumped into him.

"Can't you watch your step ? What are you? 5 years old kid ? Such a burden of school!", Gemini shouted at Gulf and left the place.

Fourth held Gulf's hand tightly,"Gulf ! How many times do I have to tell you that don't leave my hand ? It's not first time people shouting at you because of this ! Nobody can make them understood. So please listen to me ".

Gulf looked at the ground and mumbled,"Otay, Gup iz Sowwyyy".

"Excuse me but what my son said isn't wrong at all I guess. A 17 years old boy doesn't walk like this!", Mew came near them and looked at Fourth.

Fourth bowed 90⁰ infront of Mew," I am so sorry Sir ! And I am also sorry on behalf of him."

Gulf looked at Mew and said ,"But Gemgem iz no good. Gem bad tawlk Gup. He awwogant (arrogant)."

"Gulf !! Shut up! What the hell are you talking about?", Fourth panicked.

"Huh ? What do you mean ??", Mew asked being confused.

"Sorry Sir ! Don't mind him ", Fourth joined his hands.

"Gup meant Gem iz bad, awwogant ", Gulf announced.

"Damn Gulf ! Please shut up, will you ?", Fourth raised his voice in frustration.

"Did you just say that my son is arrogant?", Mew frowned .

"Yea~", Gulf couldn't finish anymore as fourth covered his mouth immediately.

"Sorry sir ! We are being late for class ", Fourth bowed and dragged Gulf towards the building.

"No run fotfot , Gup dizzy !", Gulf said when Fourth starting running while dragging him.

But fourth didn't show any sign of stopping.

"Fourth stop now, I am feeling dizzy ", Gulf said from behind and Fourth stopped.

"Finally you are back! I thought you are gonna spend the whole class time like this!", Fourth said.

"I am already in school! How long was I like that?", Gulf said while panting.

"Since morning. You woke up like this. Probably you got regressed in your sleep as you wet the bed", Fourth chuckled.

"Oiii did I do that ?? Shiaaa !! What about Aunt?", Gulf asked being embarrassed.

"She was hella frustrated and shouting at you. I was the one who cleaned your shit eww", Fourth hit Gulf's forehead with his finger.

"And why were we running like this ?", Gulf asked.

"Cause I wanted you to stop your damn mouth", Fourth said.

"Huh ? Did I say something to someone?", Gulf frowned .

"Yes you told Gemini's dad that Gemini is arrogant and bad", Fourth tried to hold his laughter.

"Ai Shiaaaaaa !! Gemini's dad ? Mew Suppasit??", Gulf couldn't believe his own stupidity.

Suddenly someone hit Gulf's head from behind,"What did you tell my dad ?"