Weird Feelings

Recap :- Gulf and Fourth finally found out that they have a crush on the father and son. They tried to hide their feelings with silly jokes. At that very moment Gemini appeared and questioned them. Gulf and Fourth somehow managed to leave but Gem frowned thinking that why his papa isn't here for bidding Gulf bye.

........................................................................

Gemini came to his father's room and stopped watching his papa sitting alone on the bed.

Gem came near Mew and tapped his shoulder. Mew looked at his son.

"What's wrong?", Gem frowned.

Mew pulled Gem into a tight hug .

"Gulf is just a kid right ?", Mew mumbled.

"Huh?", Gemini broke the hug.

"Gulf is like a child to me right? Just like you", Mew asked Gemini with an eager look.

"Nope", Gem said and Mew panicked for a moment.

"He is your only child. I am not", Gem pouted.

Mew finally exhaled and smiled. He pinched his son's cheek,"Why is my baby Gem so jealous? Prince should be kind towards everyone na".

"You know your Prince is very kind. But when it comes to sharing your love I am so damn jealous because you actually never gave it someone else but me", Gem sulked .

 But when it comes to sharing your love I am so damn jealous because you actually never gave it someone else but me", Gem sulked

Mew cleared his throat.
Gem isn't wrong after all.

But he shrugged it and laughed,"Awww my nalak Prince it's not like that. I still love you the most. But Gulf is your friend na. And you also can't deny when he is Gup he is too adorable to resist yourself. But where are they right now?",

"They just left. I was wondering why you weren't there for bidding your beloved kid Gup bye ", Gemini looked at the wall.

Mew remained silent for few seconds. Then he hugged Gem tightly,"Cause I just remembered something ".

Gemini turned his face to his papa and gave a curious look.

"My Prince's birthday is coming naaa....3 days to gooo yayyyyy", Mew lifted Gemini and danced a bit.

Both father and son's laughter filled the room soon.

Mew's POV ~

3 days ago when I hugged Gulf and kissed his head I got some weird feelings. I don't know what was wrong with me but can't deny I was kinda scared. He is my son's friend. Of course I see him as my child. Then what's happening? When I hug Gemini or kiss him I feel a totally innocent love between us. Then why the hell do I feel so nervous when I am around Gulf ? But I chose to shrugg it. The more I would think about it the more I would become unreasonable. Huh ! So I tried to be casual. No matter if he is Gup or Gulf I will definitely act the same. After that day I met Gulf tho. I guess I was able to keep my nervousness down. But he seems kinda awkward around me. Dunno why, while Fourth is totally okay and pretty jolly with me, Gulf is kinda weird. Probably he is just introvert. I shouldn't compare him with extrovert Gup haha.