Surprise!

Gulf woke up at the middle of the night.

He felt thirsty.

He looked for some water but didn't find on the table. He focused on his bed and frowned .

All he can remember is that he was studying so hard for school's class test.

Well, he can feel that later Baby Gup came.

But why Mew isn't here in bed right now? Yesterday he was also Gup when he went to sleep. Next day he woke up as Gulf but still found Mew beside him.

Today must be the same. Gup wouldn't fall asleep alone. Then where is Mew ? Did he leave the room after making him sleep? Is he feeling uncomfortable right now? But it's his room with damn king sized bed. Where will he sleep?

So many thoughts were running inside his head and he can't deny that he felt kinda disappointed.

Since there was no sign of water in the room he went outside of the room.

The balcony and the rest of the mansion seems kinda darker than usual. He was having difficulties while walking.

When he was about to take a turn he bumped into someone.

"Shia! Gulf ?", Mew's voice was surprised.

"Krub", Gulf got confused.

"Eh? Why are you here right now? Actually I was about to wake you up. Could you wait a bit?", Mew said very awkwardly.

"Why? What's wrong? Are you okay? Is Gem okay? Did something happen to Fourth ?", Gulf panicked cause some random bad thoughts were coming to his head .

Mew sighed and smiled at Gulf.

"No, not at all. Okay come with me. I guess they are almost done", Mew said and started walking.

Gulf followed him being confused.

Mew stopped infront of a room which was totally dark. Gulf never entered this room before.

Mew signalled him to enter the room.

Confused Gulf entered the dark room and then........

"Happy Birthday Gulfieeeee", Fourth shouted and clapped.

All lights were on suddenly.

"Jeezz Papa! You can't do a work properly! We planned to call him after more 10 minutes. But out of the blue you brought here before time. Fourth couldn't decorate the cake well. He was annoyed when he realised you coming with him 555", Gemini said while chewing a chewing gum .

"Hehe sorry na kiddos", Mew apologised .

Then he turned to Gup and and hugged him tightly,"Happy Birthday sweet kid, many happy returns of the day na. May God bless you with all happiness of the world."

Gulf was overwhelmed.

Nobody never celebrated his birthday. He had no idea that Birthday could be something special.

He couldn't be thankful anymore.

He almost cried in Mew's embrace. But one thing he found very weird. Mew's heart was beating surprisingly very fast.

"Ahem ! HBD Bumblebee ", Gemini wished looking at the wall.

Gulf smiled. For him, living couldn't get any better.

They decorated the room for him. It's very cute.

 It's very cute