Loosing game!

Gulf woke up at midnight.

His throat is sore. He feels like he has cried a lot.

All of a sudden the memory of the day flashed in his mind.

His heart twisted in the pain.

All he could remember is that Gemini saw Mew kissing him and told his opinion about it clearly. He asked him and Fourth to leave the house and Mew also asked the same.

After that Fourth got engaged in an argument with Mew and it was stressing him a lot.

Then he can't remember anything.

Probably he got regressed.
In a second Gulf got goosebumps again.

Did Gup do something stupid?

Well, only Fourth can tell.

Ahh!! I'm at Fourth's house? But where is Fourth??

Fourth's POV~

Once I saw Gup fell asleep I came to my balcony to inhale some fresh air. It's almost midnight.

The sky is not so clear i guess. I can't see all my shining little stars. The breeze is so strong today. Bangkok is not usually cold. But it's Christmas already! Almost the end of the year. So of course this breeze is cutting my skin like a sharp knife. But it's kinda soothing tho. I don't wanna wrap myself with a damn comforter .

I feel like the city is extra calm today. Probably I am just feeling this. The city also pitied me and Gulf I guess haha!

I wonder! Since when I become delusional? I was hoping to enter the new year holding Gemini's hand.

Such a losing game!

Crazy ! When did you forget your own place Fourth?

You got nothing but hurt yourself, hurt that fragile heart . Gulf!

Damn you Fourth ! Damn you!

"Fourth"~ 

I followed the voice and raised my eyebrows in surprise.

3rd person's POV ~

"Hey Gulf! Why are you here without any comforter ? Can't you see how cold this night is? Or do you want to get sick that badly?", Fourth scolded Gulf who just came beside Fourth with a thin t-shirt and shorts .

"Oy Fourth. Look at yourself first. You are also wearing same thing like me. Won't you get sick then ? And what are you doing here ?", Gulf asked Fourth.

"Just feeling the night nothing more! Why don't you get some more sleep? It's not even dawn !", Fourth patted Gulf's cheek.

Gulf took Fourth's hand in his own and looked at him with a sad look.