Bumblebee

"Evlybody pay wit Gup", Gulf demanded as soon as he reached Mew's house.

Gemini threw his bag on the sofa and went to his own room totally ignoring Gup's presence.

Gulf pouted looking at Mew.

Mew awkwardly smiled at Gulf.

Gulf's eyes got teary in a moment,"Nobody wan to pay wit Gup".

Fourth immediately hugged him from the back ,"Awww don't cry baby Gup, Fotfot will definitely play with you. And look, your Mewwie is also here with us. Gemgem doesn't like to play na that's why he ignored your words. Please don't be sad".

"Otay, u two come then ", Gulf stopped sulking finally.

"No Gup , it's time for lunch. Have some food first then we will play play with you ", Mew held Gulf's hand.

"Noiiii Gup wan pay first ", Gulf whinned.

"Nobody will play with you if you don't eat right now ", Mew scolded a bit .

Gulf pouted.

"No you have to take this bite else we won't play with you. Sir Mew and me will go play with Cowwy , completely abandoning you", Fourth tried to make Gulf eat .

Gulf was chewing as fast as he could. If he can save one more minute for playing then he will be over the moon.

When Fourth was feeding Gulf with full concentration, two eyes were minutely watching him.

Mew was noticing the whole scene with his full attention.

Suddenly Fourth's eyes also fell on him and he realised that Mew was looking at him.

Fourth smiled awkwardly.

Mew cleared his throat,"Whoa you handle kids very well".

"Haha actually it's all because of Gulf krup. I needed to take care of him since we were in pre-school . So... that's why I am used to it right now ", Fourth smiled shyly .

"Umm...I see ! If you don't mind may I ask you something?", Mew asked.

"For sure sir !", Fourth replied.

"Why do you so attached to him ?", Mew shoot the question.

Fourth frowned. What kind of question is this ?

"Well, first of all he is my bestfriend since childhood. And as he has little space syndrome I need to take care of him all the time. He only has his aunt and she doesn't even treat him well. When he is regressed it's very natural for him to stick with me all the time. And most importantly when he is such an adorable baby it's very hard to stay away from him haha, isn't it ?", Fourth laughed.

"Hmm. I see. Got you. But you need to eat too so lemme feed Gulf right now ", Mew said.

Fourth denied at first but he had to agree finally.

He was watching how how sweetly Mew was feeding little Gup.
He couldn't help but admired MewwieGup ship.

"Mewwie eat ", Gulf took some food from his plate and wanted to feed Mew.

Mew smiled.

"Tay Ahhh", Gulf was waiting for Mew to open his mouth.

Mew laughed and finally opened his mouth.

He ate the offered food and also sucked baby Gup's finger a bit.

Fourth wanted to die in the sweetness. He wanted to scream with Bright, Win, Yaya and others .