Trouble

"Do you know how much problems you caused in Mew's life ?"

Baifern threw the question to Gulf who was standing there while looking at the floor.

"How could you do that ? Don't you know your position? You don't have any idea about a celeb's life. Mew might be in a mood of playing but you should know your limits. A sickhead like you, who is his son's friend and a boy ....Can you imagine you destroyed his career? Nobody will accept you when they will know about it", Fern rubbed those facts on Gulf's face.

Gulf wanted to cry. Not because Fern was insulting him. He really could imagine how much problematic Mew's life is because of him.

It was good that Mew kicked him out. Why did he bring him back again ?

"Are you bullying him ?", Mew asked from the door with an angry voice.

"Oh of course I'm not. I'm just saying facts. You might be blinded by your unexpected puppy love at this age but I can clearly see what's coming", Fern barked.

"And who asked you to do ? It would be good for me if you stop caring about me. I've enough well wishers", Mew wanted to kick her out badly.

"Let's just wait and watch", Fern smirked.

"What ? Are you going to bully him or beat him ? Huh ! It's not that I'm unaware about your intentions. How can you think that we will let him stay near your shadow?", Mew smirked too.

Baifern chuckled. 

"Ahhh come on Mew ! You are so mean to me. I'm not that heartless person na. I won't do anything to him. Not a single word or a single scratch. Relax man ! Whatever is coming to you is created by you ", she left the room leaving Mew and Gulf.

Mew walked towards Gulf and wanted to hug him But Gulf tried to run away. Mew stopped him by holding his hands but Gulf shrugged it and ran.

"Hey Gulf! Where are you going? Please stop ! Listen to me na ", Mew went after him.

Gulf ran to his room and closed the door immediately.

There was a little knife and Gulf grabbed it hurriedly.

He was about to cut his skin when someone he didn't notice shouted from the behind.

"What the heck are you doing huh?", Fourth ran to him and stopped his hand.

Fourth was at his room tidying up the Almira which was messy . Gulf was in a panicked mode and didn't notice him. Hearing the banging of the door Fourth frowned seeing Gulf like this but his heart almost dropped watching his next step.

"Are you out of your mind?", Fourth was angry.

"Yes I'm. I'm always out of my mind. I'm a sick person. Why did you let me come with Mr. Suppasit? Why didn't you stop him huh ? At least you should had realised that no matter what our world isn't same. I don't fit here ", Gulf started crying.

Fourth hugged him softly,"Who told you these bullshits ? Sir Mew begged me for letting him take care of you. And I could see genuine love in his eyes. I know he will surely take care of you. Beside this, don't you love him huh? Then what's bothering you that you were about to take a stupid action?"

Gulf didn't reply and sobbed.

"Fourth please open the door and let me see Gulf", Fourth heard Mew's voice and stood up when Gulf stopped him.

But Fourth didn't listen to him. He opened the door.

"Sir, I don't know what happened to him. And I know that he won't tell me. So please be with him", Fourth left the room.