New Mew

Mew and Fourth were discussing about Gulf's condition in low tone.

Gemini was sleeping soundly while Gulf was still patting his head with his left hand and sucking the thumb of his right hand.

The pats were being lighter and lighter as Gulf was slowly drifting in sleep.

"Ai Shia ! What the hell ?", Gemini woke up and growled.

Gulf jolted and sat properly.

Gemini looked at his arm and then looked at Gulf.
He barked,"Why are you here huh ? See, you are drooling and you wet my damn favourite t-shirt. What the hell are you doing here ?"

"Gem please calm down he is not in the right state now", Found said in a scared voice.

"And when the heck will his right state come back?", Gemini shouted at Fourth.

"Look Gem, it's not a big deal. Don't create any scene", finally Mew spoke.

"Oh you are here too ! What are you all doing in my room ? And I am not gonna talk to you since no matter what I say about him right now you won't listen. You are captivated by some black magic. I doubt if you are really my papa ", Gemini looked at the window.

"Gemm !", Mew raised his voice.

Gulf patted Gem's cheek and said, "No talk like this wit pa, your pa hwurt ."

Gemini pushed Gulf and slapped him out of the blue.

Gulf's cheek redden and he was about to cry.

Mew raised his hand to give a tight slap to Gemini but Fourth stopped him.

Cause he noticed something which nobody did.

Gemini's eyes were teary too....

"Sir please calm down! You two need to talk and clear everything. I understand Gemini tho. He is not in right mind that's why he is irritated with Gulf. Not everyone has the same patience of dealing Gulf's behaviour in his regressed state. Please feel him and don't get mad. I better take Gulf with me for now", Fourth bowed.

Then he held Gulf's hand ,"Gup baby let Gemgem talk with his Pa for a bit ? Gemgem misses his Pa na, come we will go talk with our cowyy."

Gulf was still grumpy and pouting .

Fourth smiled and pulled him in a hug,"It's all right. Forgive Gemgem na. He is your friend. And we all know our Guppie baby is super kind right ? Don't be mad at him anymore. Smile okay? Does your cheek hurt ? "

Fourth caressed Gulf's cheek and consoled him.

Gulf finally spoke,"Okie! Gup fowgib Gem cz Gup Gem's mum mum "

Mew laughed.

Gemini glared at Gulf.

Fourth shook his head and took Gulf to the next room.

Mew sighed looking at Fourth.

"Seems like this kid knows you better than I do", Mew looked at Gemini and found that Gemini is trying to avoid his eye contact.

Mew chuckled and cleared his throat,"Ahem ! Here some one is sorry to someone. But that someone should say sorry to someone else as well".

"I won't say sorry to Gulf. Cause I am not sorry ", Gemini replied without looking at Mew.

Mew sighed again! This arrogant brat ! As Papa as son.

He smiled,"Okay Okay, Gulf already has forgiven you tho. But you should be patient with him. And don't tell like that na. Papa always loves you to the moon and back."