"Ant Fun"

"Hi there ! So I'm Baifern. People call me Fern. You must know me very well. I'm your beloved Mew's girlfriend.... ex-girlfriend actually. But most importantly, mother of his son. And not to mention a famous celebrity from....", Baifern stopped looking at Gup who yawned .

Of course no matter how big an artist you are, a 2 yo toddler doesn't give a shit about it.

Gup isn't interested either.
He doesn't even know what "girlfriend " actually means. So why care ? Better yawn cutely while waiting for Fot.

"Well, I know a sickhead like you won't understand anything. So tell me about yourself. You have a lot of personalities right? Gulf ...Gup..how many ? Which one are you right now?", Baifern grinned.

Gup took the dolphin doll on his lap and patted him.
"Sweep....baby dol...."

Completely ignoring the other one's question.

"I'm asking something to you. Don't you know how to reply? Enough of your drama", Baifern raised her voice being angry .

Gup continued patting the dolphin doll.

Baifern pulled him by the front of his t-shirt ,"Are you deaf ? Don't be a brat".

She probably couldn't handle the fact that celebrity Gup ignoring a stubborn fangirl .

Gup just looked at her without saying anything.

Baifern sighed.

She cupped Gup's cheek . She caressed them and gave a quick peck .

"Aww baby boy why aren't you talking to me?", Fern hugged Gup."Look, you know Mew loves you right? He loves me too. Aren't we friends then?", she asked sweetly.

"U ... ant..Fun", Gup said expressionlessly and aunt Fern stopped being sweet.

She hugged Gup more tight venting the anger out on him. Gup was getting suffocated .

Baifern was about to apply more force when she heard Gup saying...."Pee. Gup ..pee".

At the very moment Fern broke the hug and pushed Gup from her lap being panicked.

She sighed in relief seeing Gup didn't pee .

Little did she know Baby Gup smirked cutely.

"What are you doing to him ?"

Angry Mew approached her from behind and she got startled.

"Eh...eh ..I did nothing Mew. I was j-just trying to make a convo with him na hehe", Fern grinned.

"And who told you to do ?"

"Oi Mew! What's the big deal? I was just passing by and saw him being so cute. That's why I tried to talk to him na ", Fern pouted.

"By pushing him hard? Do you think I'm dumb ? Seriously Fern, I've told you countless times not to interfere in our life if you want to stay here", Mew said sternly.

"Fottt....Fotttt...Gup ..wan Fot", Gup literally jumped on Fourth and Fourth immediately hugged him.

"Are you hurt baby ?", Fourth asked him sweetly .

"Noi....ant Fun no hwut ....Gup", Gup looked at Fern playfully.

Fern grinned awkwardly,"Aww so sweet baby".

She left the place immediately.

"Gemini ! Gemini ! You brat come here", Mew shouted.