- She's The One He Kissed? -

Y/n's POV

Author: Tae opens the door to find...

This:

( Just pretend Tae isn't in there )

Author: Tae had told you to be prepared for when he opened the door, but you had really thought he was just over exaggerating or trying to scare you...

Members: *Altogether* Hey Tae...

Jk: hyung, Who's that girl? *pointing to Y/N*

Y/N: Hi everyone I'm Y/- *Y/N got cut off by Jimin*

Jimin: Oh you must be the new producer *gets all flirty* Bang PDnim didn't mention your beauty

Jin: Jimin!!! She just arrived, let's not traumatise her...

Jimin: whatever *rolls eyes*

Tae: *Whispers to you* watch out for that one *points to Jimin* he can be quite flirtatious at times...

Jimin: *scoffs* you know I can hear you right... Your whispering is as loud as Jungkook's snoring...

Jk: Hey... *puts his hands on his hips like a little diva*

Namjoon : *to Y/N* sorry about their atrocious behaviour *puts out his hand respectfully for a handshake* I'm Kim Namjoon... Or RM the leader of the group *classic Joon smile*

Y/N: nice to meet you Namjoon, I'm Y/N...

Jimin : *Casanova behaviour activated* why hello Y/N I'm Park Jimin *kisses the top part of your hand*

Y/N: I can tell you're quite a charmer already... *giggles*

Jimin: yes... all the girls love me...

Jin: *looks at Jimin with a " you really think so" face* Hi Y/N I'm Kim SeokJin, please feel free to call me Jin... I'm the hyung of the group, I am also the one who makes sure all of these boys are in line...

Jk: *scoffs, whispers to himself* oh yeah hyung... you sometimes act younger than me...

Y/N: *giggles at Jk's comment*

Jk: Get outta my way hyung *pushes Jin to the side* Hello Y/N Noona... I am Jeon Jungkook a.k.a Jk... the golden maknae, and I'm responsible for that tiny wrinkle you see over there *points to a barely visible wrinkle under Jin's eye*

Jin: yahh!!!  *slaps Jk's hand out of his face* goodness knows where those dirty fingers have been...

Author: all Y/N could do was giggle and admire the closeness between each of them... she could tell they weren't just colleagues or friends, they were more like... a family...

J-hope: *Y/N receives a sunshine smile from Hobi* Hi, I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm j-hope... my real name is Jung Hoseok though...

Y/N: *smiles back * I loved the introduction...