-Are You Hyungs Girlfriend?-

Side Character Notes:

Yeonjun is 12
Soobin is 10 turning 11
Beomgyu is 10
Taehyun and Heuning Kai are 9
( so cute and tiny 🥰 )

————————————————————————————

                                      Y/N's  POV

Author: You had asked Tae to come with you, you were too shy to meet these boys by yourself... you also figured that having Tae there might ease the boys up a bit since he is Korean and you aren't...

Tae: Sure, I don't seem to have anything going on right now...

Y/N : *sighs in relief*  let's go

Author: you both walked in... and there they were, the 5 boys who would soon be your responsibility... they were training so hard at this young age, there was a firing passion visible in their eyes as they danced their hearts out and you knew that you would soon become attached to them...

Y/N and Tae : *walk over to TXT* Hi There

TXT's dance instructor: ok boys, it looks like you have visitors, you can take a break...

Yeonjun: *being dramatic as usual, falls to the ground and pretends to be dying of exhaustion*

Soobin: Hyung, stop being such a drama queen...

Yeonjun: this ain't drama... I'm dying here...

Kai: Hi Hyung *to Tae, cutely tilting his head*  who are you?  *to Y/N*

Y/N: Hi guys, I'm Y/N I'm going to be you- *gets cut off by Yeonjun*

Yeonjun: oh I know who you are...

Y/N: you do?

Yeonjun: yes yes... it's soooo obvious...

Y/N: it is?

Beomgyu: of course, you're Hyung's girlfriend *points to Tae*

Y/N: NO!

Tae: No? Why did that sound so harsh?

Author: the way you said it sounded like it would be a terrible thing to be his girlfriend since you objected so quickly and harshly...

Y/N: no uhm... I didn't mean it like that...

Tae:... *to TXT* no guys she's not my girlfriend...

Taehyun: *while tying his laces* then who are you
Y/N Noona?

Y/N: I'm going to be your new producer/manager...

TXT: ohhhh it's you... finally, we get to meet you... *they get really excited and circle you*

Y/N: oh, settle down boys, you need to keep your energy for dance practice...

Soobin: yes, Y/N Noona is right...

Beomgyu: well then if you aren't dating, why is he here, he never visits us *points to Tae*

Y/N: well I was actually too shy to meet you on my own, so since we're friends I asked him to come with me...

Tae: *blushes at the fact that you called him your friend*

Yeonjun: oh yeah? Then why is he blushing so hard right now like a fool in love...?

Y/N: *looks at Tae and giggles* yeah Tae, you look like you've been out in the sun the whole day...

Tae: *touches his cheek, his cheeks are very hot* uhh... it's not love, I can just feel all of your burning passion and it's overheating me... *awkwardly laughs*

Yeonjun: what a load of bull- *gets cut off by Soobin pinching his leg *

Soobin: *to Yeonjun, whispers* Hyung you know Bang Pdnim said no cuss words until we're older...

Yeonjun: *whispers back to Soobin* ok ok ok... you can stop pinching me now... *in mind* it's not fair, he lets the BTS Hyungs cuss in their songs, and he does it himself too...

Soobin: *let's go of Yeonjun* sorry about that hyung and Noona *to Y/N and Tae*

Y/N: it's ok... we should get going now right Tae, we don't want to disturb your practice anymore... we'll get to know each other more when we start working together...

TXT: ok... *bow as you guys leave* Bye Noona and Hyung...

                                   Yeonjun's POV

Yeonjun: *waits until you both have left then shouts at Soobin* YAHH!!! DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO PINCH ME SO HARD HUH??!!!

Soobin : *shrugs*

                                   Tae's POV

Author: you and Tae are walking to the parking lot since it's almost time to go to the dinner that Bang Pd had arranged

Tae: they seem to like you already...

Y/N: you think so?

Tae: mmm... it seems like you will all work well together...

Y/N: I really hope so... oh by the way... I didn't mean to object so harshly back then, it was just like an automatic response... I'm sorry...

Author: Tae could hear the sincerity in your apology

Tae: it's ok... but did you really mean what you said?

Y/N: *in mind* wait. Why is he asking me that... we aren't dating or anything...

Tae: I meant the thing about us being friends...

Author: he had noticed the look on your face and how long it was taking you to answer, so he tried to clear up any misunderstanding that could've been made... He also noticed something that you didn't... you were blushing 

Y/N: *flustered* oh... that... yeah, we're friends, I mean after what happened yesterday and now finding out we work for the same company... I mean if you're okay with it...

Tae: yeah... I'd like that...

Author: you both reached the parking lot and realised that you had parked next to each other coincidentally...

Tae: oh... looks like we parked next to each other

Y/N: looks like the coincidences between you and I never stop...

Author: you both started laughing... but suddenly you realised something...

Y/N: *looks in your bag for your keys* uh

Tae: is something wrong?

Y/N: yeah... I can't seem to find my car keys... I have a spare at home but that doesn't really help I guess *still looking*

Tae: how about I give you a ride... I mean we're going to the same place...

Y/N: thanks but then how will I get home after dinner...

Tae: I'll take you home afterwards...

Y/N: are you sure it won't be too much of a hassle for you?

Tae: it's no problem at all. that's why friends are for right? *boxy smile*

Y/N: *smiles in relief* right...

Author: you both jump into the car and arrive at the restaurant where the rest of the members including Suga and Bang Pd we're waiting...

Thanks for reading this chapter... More coincidences are on the way between Y/N and Tae, don't forget to vote and comment...