-First Date-

Y/N's POV

Clare:  of course... *places three plates on the table*

Time skip 1 hour

Author: everyone had finished breakfast and you have an announcement to make...

Y/N: Clare... you're starting school tomorrow right...Mom, Dad and I have a surprise for you...

Clare: a surprise? *tilts head in curiosity*

Tae: *just listening quietly*

Y/N: yeah... so we know you're a big girl now and next year is your last year of school, so we thought it'd be good for you to have some sort of responsibility before you graduate...

Clare: responsibility? That doesn't sound good...

Y/N: So...Mom and Dad bought you your own apartment...

Clare: *takes a second to process* Ha... you think I'd believe that...

Y/N: I'm telling you the truth...

Clare: why would they do that? They don't trust me enough to live on my own...

Y/N: well you're half right... the apartment is the last vacant one on this floor, so I can check in on you all the time...

Clare: So you're serious? I really get my very own apartment???

Y/N: yep...

Clare: *screams out of excitement like a girly girl*

Tae: quiet down Clare, people will think we're murdering you...

Clare: oh... sorry... I just can't contain my excitement...

Tae: *thinks for a second* the last vacant apartment is next door to Jimin...

Y/N: oh... that's great... Jimin is your age, I'm sure the two of you will be good neighbours...

Tae: and your other neighbour is me... *flashes boxy smile*

Clare: *smiles back* then anytime you need to complain about Y/N, just give my door a knock

Y/N: Hey!

Tae: *giggles* will do...

Time skip 2 hours

                                      Clare's POV:

Author: You and Tae went on your date, he took you ice skating... so while she was home alone, Clare decided to go and visit her special someone...

Clare: *over text* I'm coming over, I have great news.... *runs to his apartment and knocks on his door*

Jimin: *opens the door and quickly pulls her in before anyone could see* Hi *eye smile*

Clare: Hi ChimChim *huge blushy smile*

Jimin: *in mind* that nickname never gets old *to Clare* you said you had news?