-A Promise-

Tae's POV

Tae: *ignores the question* Y/N (your last name)... these past few months with you have been the best past few months of my life, I will never forget them... I can't imagine a future without you, *pulls out a ring box and opens it* this isn't an engagement ring I'm saving that for a bit later *smiles* rather, it's a promise ring, along with this ring I give you my promise that I will always be there for you and only love you... will you accept my heart along with this ring?

Author: you really hadn't expected this at all, and you were so happy that you didn't know what to do... you stared into Tae's eager eyes with your teary eyes and said...

Y/N: YES! *jumps onto Tae and hugs him*

Tae: *puts his arms around your waist* whew! It took you a while to answer so I got nervous... *chuckle*

Y/N: *chuckle* can you put it on for me?

Tae: it would be my pleasure *puts the ring on your dainty finger* there

Author: since you have simple taste, Tae got you a beautiful simple ring...

The ring:

Tae: do you like it?

Y/N: like it? I love it! It's beautiful... and it fits perfectly...

Tae: I knew you'd love it *hugs you tighter*

Y/N: *pecks his cheek* let's head to bed now love, it's quite late...

Tae: 자지 갑시다... (Jaji gabsida, let's go to bed) *cutely scrunches his nose*

Author: You were both in bed, you were trapped in his embrace as usual, but while he slept you couldn't help but stare and admire your new ring. This ring means so much more to you than any piece of jewellery you've ever received. After some time you shifter your gaze from the ring to the beautiful man that lay beside you...

Y/N: *whispers to yourself while moving a strand of Tae's hair away from his face* You're so perfect.

Tae: *snuggles deeper into his pillow while asleep*  

Time skip a few days

Author: Tae had gone with the other members to Japan for a concert and a fan sign, you couldn't go with him this time because you were busy preparing the boys (txt) for their first big evaluation, so when they (BTS) went abroad Clare would stay with you, you'd both keep each other company... you and Clare were sitting on the couch in your apartment watching a movie when Clare suddenly noticed the shiny object hugging your finger...

Clare: *looks at your finger and notices something* oh my gosh! *eyes widen* what is this? *picks up your hand* Are you...engaged!

Y/N: you gave me such a fright, don't scream... and no *yanks your hand away* it's a promise ring *fiddles with the ring on your finger and smiles*

Clare: oh... *enthusiasm fades away* why didn't you tell me about it?

Y/N: it's not that big of a deal...

Clare: yes it is... it's the foreshadowing of an engagement ring... you know that...eeee!!! *gets excited in a girly manner* I wonder when he's going to pop the question *starts squirming on the couch out of excitement*

Y/N: *whacks Clare with a pillow* calm your ass down, he hasn't asked yet, and he'll do so in his own time, for now just focus on the movie...

Clare: *glares through a side eye* you really are no fun *slouches back and crosses her arms*

Y/N: *gets lost in her thoughts* I wonder when he'll ask

                                      Tae's POV

Tae: *meets a Japanese Army* Hi, How are you?

Army: *takes a deep breath and tries not to cry* I'm literally over the moon, I cannot believe that you're right in front of me right now and I'm breathing the same air as you... *looks like she might pass out*

Tae: *notices* are you ok?

Army: OK?!! Ok doesn't describe my excitement at this point in time *touches Tae's hand and faints from too much excitement*

Tae: OH NO!

Paramedics: *rush in and put her on a stretcher*

Tae: please look after her and make sure she receives good treatment...

Paramedics: yes sir... *carries her away*

Author: After the fan signing the members went to dinner, their outing ran longer than Tae had expected, he only got back to the hotel at 23:00
You'd already fallen asleep, since you had Clare's old room turned into a small home office, Clare had to sleep in your bed with you...

Time skip to 23:10

Tae: *FaceTimes you*

Author: you had sat up in bed waiting for his call but before you knew it you had fallen asleep... so when you heard your phone ring you got a fright and fell out of bed

Y/N: *gets a fright and falls out of bed, then gets up to check if Clare is still asleep*

Clare: *fast asleep*

Author: once you knew Clare was asleep you answered the FaceTime and pressed your finger on your lips signifying to Tae that he should be quiet, you quickly and quietly tiptoed to your office and closed the door behind you, now you could both talk...

On the FaceTime

Y/N: Hi Tae...

Tae: Hello love, how was your day?

Y/N: not too entertaining, Clare and I went to have coffee earlier and watched TV at home... I'm sure you had a busy day though... right?

Tae: *sigh* I am exhausted *plops onto his bed*

Y/N: tell me all about it my love *sits on the bean bag in the study*

Author: Tae told you all about the different Armies that he had met earlier that day, he definitely made sure not to leave out the one who fainted, there were laughs exchanged between the two of you and eventually Tae fell asleep, you didn't wake him because you knew he needed the rest, so you too headed to bed...again

Don't forget to vote and comment