-The Start Of Something-

Tae's POV

Tae: Us... *takes a deep breath* I... I... I like you Y/N, like a lot...

Y/N: *staring at him with wide eyes* Me? you like me?

Tae: yes... I like you

Y/N: but why me? You could have almost any girl, and I'm nothing special

Tae: Nothing special? Y/N to me you're one of the most special people in my life right now...

Y/N: *takes a deep breath* I should also confess that I like you too

Tae: *exhales* I'm so relieved, I thought it might turn out to be one-sided and then things would get awkward...

Y/N: I also didn't say anything because of that... but now what?

Tae: what do you mean "now what"

Y/N: I mean we've both confessed so, what do we do...

Tae: *scratches the back of his neck and slowly approaches you, while smiling* umm I don't know... but how about *leans in*

Ziggy: *sitting on your kitchen counter with a tiny bucket of popcorn* Damn, boys got game...

Y/N: *looks in the direction of that tiny irritating voice and screams* ITS A TALKING FROGGG!!!!???

Author: since Y/N had never seen Ziggy before she had no clue of what he was or that he could TALK so she did what any of us would do and grabbed the nearest, biggest object she could find to throw at Ziggy

Y/N: *grabs the ornament off of her coffee table and is about to throw it and ziggy*

Ziggy: *in tiny* Ahghghaggh!!!

Tae: WAIT!!!

Y/N: WHAT!

Tae: That's Ziggy, y'know Joon's son/pet

Y/N: Ziggy's a talking lizard!??

Tae: yes... I know it's hard to believe but yes

Y/N: I thought he was a dog!! how, how does he talk *turns to Ziggy shaking* how do you talk?

Ziggy: same way as you boo...

Y/N: this is too much... *faints*

Tae: Y/N!!

Ziggy: this just got interesting...

Tae: shut up Ziggy before I squish you...

Ziggy: you know what I think dads calling me, gotta run *dashes home*

Tae: *talking to himself* what do I do... should I call Clare? No wait I don't have her number and Y/N's phone is probably locked...

Author: as Tae pondered he suddenly got an idea... he didn't want to leave you alone but he also thought it would be weird to stay at your place with you unconscious, so he carried you in bridal style to his apartment and laid you on his bed...

Tae: *sigh* who would have thought... the first girl I have in my bed is unconscious because of a lizard... oh well... such is life *shrugs and walks to the kitchen*

Author: Tae had grabbed a snack and started watching the latest episode of Sesame Street ( yes it still runs on TV), while you were unconscious in his warm bed...

                                         Time Skip

Clare: *comes back home* where's Y/N *checks in all the rooms* oooh maybe she went out with Toe or Taehyoon, or whatever his name was... I should probably give her a call just to make sure... *smirks while dialling Y/N*

Tae: *hears your phone ring and comes to the room*

Y/N: *Wakes up as Tae enters the room* Oh you're still here...

Tae: you should probably get that *points to your phone*

                                          OTP

Y/N: *picks up the phone* yes Clare?

Clare: Where are you? At this late hour, it's literally 23:30...

Y/N: *looks at Tae and mouths "where am I?"*

Tae: *whispers* my place

Y/N: *widens eyes* I'm at the convenience store, I'll be back in 2mins

Clare: are you sure you're at the convenience store? Cause I just came back from there...

Y/N: oh hahaha *fake laugh* actually I went to fetch you but you weren't there so, yeah

Clare: *in mind* I know she's lying *out loud* ok if you say so, bye then

Y/N: Bye

Tae: was that Clare?

Y/N: Yes, *looks around* how did I get here *gets out of the bed*

Tae: Well you fainted and I couldn't leave you on the floor alone, so I brought you here *blushes* don't worry, I didn't try anything funny while you were unconscious...

Y/N: *smiles* it's ok, I trust you... I should get going now... it's late...*quickly pecks his check and runs out of the room while saying bye*

Author: Tae was left with the biggest smile and reddest cheeks ever, he stood in the same spot for about 5mins replaying in his mind what had just happened... while you entered your apartment closing the door softly with a wide smile and cheeks just as red as his

                                      Y/N's POV

Y/N: *leans her back against the door and whispers to herself* wow Y/N, I guess love really does make you do crazy things *giggles*

Clare: *heard you* I'll say *smirks* well if it isn't the person who told me not to focus on boys...

Y/N: Clare... I didn't focus on boys, it just happened

Clare: mmm sure *sarcastic and rolls eyes* shouldn't you be thanking me... huh, huh, huh? *gets louder with each "huh"*

Y/N: for what?

Clare: duh... for leaving so you guys could have a moment not to mention I also let him in ...

Y/N: we didn't have a moment... I told you I went to the convenience store to get you...

Clare: then why are your cheeks so red...

Y/N: ugh whatever Clare... *checks phone* it's really late and I have work tomorrow... good night *goes to bed*

Author: yeah you went to bed, but you couldn't sleep... I mean who would be able to sleep after receiving a confession from Kim Taehyung, I sure as hell know I wouldn't... Tae was also having trouble falling asleep...

                                       Tae's POV

Tae: *in bed talking to himself* ever since I met
Y/N, I haven't been able to get a good night's rest... I wish you (Y/N) could be here...

Ziggy: I am here baby...

Tae: ZIGGY!?? Why are you here??

Ziggy: well I wanted to know what was gonna happen after the Chick fainted... so I followed you here...

Tae: so you've been watching us since earlier?

Ziggy: yeah... you know you've got the looks but it seems this is a bit slow *points to his head*

Tae: go home Ziggy

Ziggy: ok ok... but I'm taking this *steals Tae's money that was on the nightstand and runs away*

Tae: ZIGGY!!!

Thanks for reading another chapter... please look forward to the next one 🤭 don't forget to vote and comment