-Have We Fallen?-

Y/N's POV

Y/N: *in mind* fall? Have I... Fallen?

Author: No, no way... has she fallen??? Already...

Y/N: *in mind* yes... I... I... Have

Clare: *waves her hands in front of your eyes* hello, earth to Y/N...

Y/N: *wakes up from her trance* oh, sorry...*thinks for a second* you know Clare, I think you're right

Clare: of course I'm ri-...wait, did you just say I was right? Are you serious right now? Cause I was kidding...

Y/N: Yes... I'm serious *staring at her window in a daze*

Clare: *hears someone knock on the door* well, while you stand there looking all dazed and whatnot, I'm going to answer the door... *on her way to open the door* who could it be at this hour

  Tae's POV

Tae: should I have done this... maybe I shouldn't have... what's wrong with you Tae, why are you so indecisive lately, what if, the Hyungs see me here... or Jk and Jimin *shivers* no I'll make sure they don't... *puts his hands on either side of his face*

Author: as the door opened, two surprised voices echoed through the hallway...

Tae: *in mind* oh shit... I forgot Clare lives here too...

Clare: You?! Why are you here-... Ohhh are you perhaps here to see Y/N *smirks*

Tae: oh uh me? nah... I must've just had a mix-up while heading to my apartment... *awkward fake laugh*

Clare: but... if you were heading to your apartment why would you knock instead of unlocking the door? *tilts head indicating  suspicion*

Tae:... I guess you have a point... anyway, I should probably head to my apartment now *turns around to leave*

Clare: wait! *pulls Tae by the back of his collar into their apartment*

Tae: Woah, hey!

Clare: *smacks his shoulder* shh... now listen to me... you came here to confess your love or whatever right?

Tae: *while rubbing his shoulder where Clare whacked him*No, no way...

Clare: *gives him the " I know you're lying " look*

Tae: yes... I came here for something like that...

Clare: she's in there ok...

Y/N: *walks out of the room not realising Tae was there because she was putting on her shoes* I'm going out for a bit... don't stay up too late please Clare...

Clare: there's no need

Y/N: no need for what?

Clare: to go out...

Y/N: why?

Clare: because the "reason" you were going out is here...

Y/N: you don't even know where I'm going...

Clare: look up Y/N...

Y/N: *looks up, is startled and falls over*

Author: Y/N was balancing on one leg while putting the shoe on... since she was in a hurry she didn't sit down...

Tae and Clare: Y/N!!!

Tae: *runs to Y/N and bends down* are you okay...

Y/N: *in mind* wow... he looks even better up close... *starts blushing*

Tae: Y/N!!!

Y/N: oh... I'm good *gets up with help from Tae*

Tae: are you sure you're okay... I mean your cheeks look really red, like they might explode *in mind* it's kinda cute actually...

Clare: she's fine, just flustered by your close proximity... *snickers*

Y/N: CLAREEE!!!

Clare: what? You can hide your feelings but your cheeks will always give them away *wink*

Tae: *blushes too*

Y/N: ...

Clare: anyways... I should leave the two of you to work things out, plus I'm dying of cringe...so if you need me I'll be using this *picks up your credit card* on snacks at the convenience store across the road... The owner's son works there part-time, and he's really cute...

Y/N: CLARE!!

Clare: Byeeee... *to Tae* Good luck *dashes out of the door before you could catch her*

Y/N: *was about to run after her but suddenly felt something on her arm*

Author: Tae grabbed your arm before you could leave and said "가지 마"( gaji ma "don't go"), you looked back at him and could see the emotion in his eyes...

Tae: Don't go... Let's talk

Y/N: *shocked* ab-about?

Tae: Us... *takes a deep breath* I... I____

... TO BE CONTINUED ...

I'm getting excited... but I honestly don't know what to expect from the next chapter... I guess we'll all find out together... in the next chapter of Our Then, Now, and Forever... Don't forget to vote and comment