-Sleeping Arrangements-

Y/N's POV

Y/N: He's my *Tae cuts you off*

Tae: *to James* that's not your business...

James: are you sure? I mean my girlfriend's business is my business too

Y/N: Ex!... ex-girlfriend *looks at Tae*

James: *looks at you* I thought the only problem was the long-distance...

Y/N's: yes it was... but *James cuts you off*

James: I'm right here with you in Seoul... there is literally no distance, so what's the problem now... *disheartened*

Y/N: well the thing is *gets cut off by James*

James: Is it because of that idiot? *points to Tae* cause he is nothing compared to me *smirks*

Tae: Hey! I AM NOT AN IDIOT... and you wish you were as great as me... I'm a fricking Idol, you've got nothing on that...

Author: they both started bickering about who is better...

Y/N: *in mind, while they were bickering* is this really happening right now.... *sigh, to Tae and James* SHUT UP! BOTH OF YOU! Can I just speak without getting cut off every time?

Author: Tae and James were surprised by your sudden outburst... so they just slowly nodded in agreement...

Y/N's: Now.... James... I appreciate that you came all this way for me, and there WAS no other problem except for distance... but as you can see I have someone else in my life right now... which means I have moved on... and you should too...

Author: Tae was relieved to hear you say this, so he went to stand by your side and held your hand while James stood in front of the two of you gobsmacked...

James: there's no way in hell you've moved on so quickly... You're just using him to forget me...

Y/N's: no James... there's no reason for me to forget you, you are a great guy and always put my feelings before your own... I'm sorry that this is how I repaid you, there is no easy way to break up with someone... the 2 years we were together are part of my past life and I could never just forget all the time we were together... but like I said that is my past life, and you're my past boyfriend, so I think its time for you to also move on as I have *you look at Tae and smile then look back at James* I truly am sorry James...

James: *tears well up in his eyes* How can you just tuck away those 2 years in under 2 weeks... all that time that I loved you and gave you my time... if you really are that adamant about not taking me back, there's nothing I can do... but what am I supposed to do now... I'm here in Korea... I even bought an apartment nearby...

Y/N: JAMES! Here you go again wasting money... well you should just live in Korea then I guess

James: No... it'll hurt too much to live in the same country as you... I'll leave once I've sold the apartment, but...

Y/N: But what?

James: My apartment isn't furnished yet, and since I thought you'd take me back I was just going to sleep at your place...

Tae: *eyes widen, and stands in front of you blocking James* NO WAY IN HELL...

Y/N: you can stay at Tae's place...

James and Tae: WHAT!!!

James: I don't want to stay at your boyfriend's place...

Tae: I don't want to stay with your ex-boyfriend...