chapter - 7

.

.

.

In Morning!

In Porsche's Room!

Porsche is sitting on bed remembering Kinn and his gestures toward him. His heart unknowingly missing him. He wants to stay with him all time , to talk to him all time but now feeling a unknown emptiness inside him when he is not around him.....

Porsche : (to himself) Why Kinn didn't came to meet me? I mean I am his friend. His friend is sick and he didn't came still to ask about my health..... (frowned but inside missing him).....

His face glow listening something.

Good Morning Porsche......

Porsche raise eyelashes find Kinn on door with a smile on his face. smile appear on Porsche 's face seeing him which was missing from his face since he left from there. He is feeling good seeing him again......

Porsche : (smile) Kinn you!!

Kinn : (smile) Yes it's me. how are you now?.....

Porsche :(smile).... Much better now. ( make him smile, Porsche see flowers in his hand excitedly)..... Kinn these flowers! For whom you brought?.....(with smile inside thinking he brought for him but still asked to listen from him).......

Nampheung : (who come see flowers in kinn's hands) It's so beautiful son. Is it for me?... (to tease him).....

Kinn : (become embarrassed) Yes I brought for you.... (then close eyes what he spoke in hurry).....

Porsche : (frowned) what?

Kinn : (see his frowned face A naughty idea come in his mind of teasing him,  to Nampheung) Yes I bought for you only. When I was coming I saw these flowers. It's same like you. You also glow like these flowers.....

Porsche become more frowned listening him. He looks in mirror to see his face......

Porsche : ( in mind) Is my face not glowing?...(frowned).

Nampheung : (become surprised but when he see Porsche's frowned face , she chuckles) Thank you son.....(Kinn give a tight smile)....You did good that you came now you only made Porsche have his medicines. He is not ready to listen me. From half and hour I am trying to convince him but he is adamant.

Kinn : (become angry seeing his carelessness).... Porsche! Why you are not having medicines?....

Porsche turn his face showing his anger on him. Kinn smile seeing him fuming as he knows Porsche is angry and jealous. He looks at Nampheung who shrugged off her shoulders......

Nampheung : Kinn you sit and make him have his medicines till I am making breakfast for you......

Kinn : No No Mom! Its okay.

Porsche : (shocked hearing him calling Nampheung'mom') Mom? Why are you calling Mom as Mom?

Kinn become shocked listening him become fumbled what to say him.  In flow he called Nampheung 'Mom' but now nervous what to answer his this question.

Nampheung : I will tell you Porsche. Actually like Vegas, Kinn also call me and your father as Mom Dad only. He respect us as son only. In fact more than Vegas he is close to us.....(smile caress Kinn's head make him smile).

Porsche : (smile listening her in mind)....He is so nice. He respect his brother 's mother and father in laws so much then how much he would respect them if they would his real in laws......(shocked by his words).....what i am saying?....