chapter - 12

This chapter contains smuts, so if you don't fell comfortable you can skip it. Well this chapter is on request of one of my reader as he/she wants KP smuts.

@ponokratsatsi

.

.

.

After sometime!

Kinn comes downstairs, where everyone wishing him their marriage anniversary, as Kinn thanks everyone......

Then he asks vegas's , Arm's and Big's help as he already planned a surprise to celebrate wedding anniversary with Porsche......

He discussed his place with them as they didn't know one person listened their plan already.....

Person :(hatred) no, P'Kinn you can't celebrate this anniversary with Porsche. I will not let it happen......

After hearing that person go angrily from there towards Pete's room and without knocking he entered inside......

Pete: what the hell is this, can't you knock before coming??.....

Person: yeah you are right I should knock but not on door but on your head as you forgot the work, I assigned you. Did you remember or should I make you remember.....

Pete : I remember but I don't know why you are behind them. You are marrying Kim na , just accept him and.......(before he speaks further that person angrily holds his jaw).....

Person : what accept Kim, that kid?? I don't love that Kim, I love Kinn, I want him only. But that old man Korn played game with me and fixed my marriage with that kid (Kim), huh??. You know what it's all happened because of you If you don't come in picture, Porsche will get married to Vegas and I will get married to my Kinn. But you spoilt my whole plan and now lecturing me??.....(he said tightened his grip on his jaw).....

Pete : it doesn't matter if I come in picture or not, still Porsche will get married to P'Kinn as they both are Entangled By Fate....

Person: then I will change the fate and make Kinn Mine..... Now stop you lecture and focus on separating kinnporsche as today is their wedding anniversary. Fill his ears against Kinn that he is not a good person.......(saying this he leaves his jaw and left from there).....

.

Otherside!!

After discussing plan Kinn left for Kittisawat mansion. He is driving car and thinking about Kim as he noticed Kim's gloomy face , that he is tried to hide behind his smile but he noticed it.....

Kinn: damm, in all these situations I didn't paid attention to Kim. Nowadays he suddenly stays very silent and gloomy.......(then he call someone).... I want his whole details and make sure he didn't get to know about this......(saying this he cut the call).....

He again focus on driving his car , due to traffic he stops his car. Then he saw two couples one is teasing the other while other is blushing. He smiles to see them and remembered Porsche, how he always tease him and he blushes.

He remembered last year how much he teases Porsche then wishes him their wedding anniversary. He still remember Porsche's irritated, angry , shocked, surprised, happy face and overwhelming smile........

.

Flashback!!!

Five years passed of Kinnporsche's wedding still Kinn never takes him to honeymoon, it's not that he didn't want, he wants but didn't get chance....

At first because of Porsche's pregnancy, they can't go , after that Porsche wants to focus on Babies as they're very small, after that Kinn wants Porsche to focus on his career. And in these five years passed, they didn't even realised , well it's not that they didn't realised but still they can't do anything as they were helpless......