chapter - 31

.

.

.

In Kinnporsche's Room!

Luke come in room with Porsche push him aside close door make him shocked. move toward him dangerously with lust visible in his eyes for him. Porsche become frightened seeing him coming toward him dangerously.

Porsche: (compose himself) Luke!! What are you doing?

Luke: (dangerously) So you started loving Kinn even when I am your husband. (to check his memory come back or not).....

Porsche: Yes Luke!! I love Kinn. May be you would feel bad but it's true. I love him. I never felt anything for you. Kinn became my life. I love him from core of my heart. I want to become his. You please forget me and move on. (thinking he is feeling bad because of him he is his husband)......

Luke: (become angry listening this then smirk) Okay! If you want to become of Kinn. I will allow you for your happiness.

Porsche: (become happy) Thank you Luke! I will pray from God. He will send a good girl or guy for you who will love you......(start going but he hold his hand he side his hand not liking his touch)......

Luke : (smirk and lust in his eyes) On one condition. I am ready to free you and for making you unite with your love. You have to warm my bed for one night... (smirk).... You have to sleep with me for one night then I will let you go for your Kinn.

Suddenly become shocked feeling burning sensation on cheeks finding Porsche slap him hard angrily by his dirty comment.

Porsche : (angry) How disgusting you are!!! How you can say this to me? Here I am saying. I love Kinn and you are such a asshole how dare you to speak such words?..... (again slap him hard make him fumes)....you can't be my husband. I can't be so mad in recognizing someone that I will choose a beast for me.

Luke: (angrily slap him hard make him stumble and shocked) How dare you slap me you bitch!! Now I will show how much beast I am.

He hold his hairs tightly in fist angrily make him shocked and frightened. He again slap him hard make his lips bleed. He tried to come out from his grip but his grip on his hand is tight. He hold his head push it on wall make it bleed. Porsche hold his head in pain. He drag Porsche push him on bed.

Luke: (in mind with smirk) Tonight I will make Kinn 's wife mine bedmate in his room itself...... (to Porsche) Tonight I will mark you mine.

Porsche become frightened listening him. He is trying to get up but his bleeding head making him weak. His eyes are getting close which he is trying to open it.

Porsche: (shouts for help) Kinn!!! Kinn!!!!!

.

Downstairs!

Kinn is searching Porsche everywhere while not finding him anywhere. Many negatives thoughts are forming in his heart seeing Luke is also not in party....

Kinn : (shouting) Porsche!!!! Porsche!!!! Is Luke kidnaped Porsche? Oh God!! Please Save my Porsche.....(running to search Porsche).....

All others also comes to know about Porsche's and Luke 's missing which make all worried. All Start searching Porsche. Kinn is hell worried. He go toward rooms where he listen some noise. He open door find Pete who is tied with rope trying to free himself see Kinn , wiggling. Kinn immediately open his hand.

Kinn : Pete!! How this happened?

Pete: P'Kinn!! Save your Porsche. That Luke is gonna do very bad with Porsche. Save him, his life is in danger..... (crying tells everything which he listened).