chapter - 33

.

.

.

After a month!!....

Porsche is now 3 months pregnant. Everyone is taking care of him so much....

Kids are so happy that they are going to Big brother soon. They become very protective and possessive brother......

Everything is fine in everyone's life except Kimchay. Kim decided to marry Tawan so that he will never come in between kinnporsche that's why he sacrificed his love but now Tawan is dead. Now, there is no need to sacrifice his love but he didn't know how to convince his family for this.

He knows only one person can help him that's Kinn whom he rejected earlier saying that he thinks Chay only as his friend but still he takes chance to convince Kinn because he knows his brother loves him so much......

In study room!!...

Kinn is doing some office works, while Kim knock on the door. He looked at Kim and asked him to enter.....

Kinn: what happened Kim, you are here at this time??....(asked engrossed in some papers)....

Kim: (nervously)...hia, actually I... want to talk... something important to you......

Kinn: yeah, say,....(still engrossed in paper).....

Kim: (see him busy).....hia , I will talk some other time. It seems you are very busy.....(saying this he is about to go).....

Kinn: Kim!!....(close the file and kept aside)..... just say what you want to talk, isn't you say it's important?....(Kinn go towards Kim).....

Kim : hia, you seems busy na. I know you must be tired from work also , let's talk other time......

Kinn: stop talking like Porsche and tell me what you want to say.....(he asked make Kim sit beside him on sofa).....

Kim: (with courage) hia, actually I want to talk about me and Chay.....(Kinn nods, kim is getting nervous)..Actually hia, me and Chay are very good friend not just me and Chay even Macau also.....(don't know what he is saying)....

Kinn: what??... This is what you want to talk?(confusingly).....

Kim: (nervously) yes actually no, there is more. No it's enough. Okay I'm going you do what you are doing....(saying this he is about to run but Kinn holds his hand and make him sit again).....

Kinn: you know what Kim, in this matter Chay is more brave than you. You know he already told Porsche about your and his relation and here you take one month just to talk me??......(he facepalmed himself at his brother stupidity).....

Kim: (shocked)...huh??....that means you know everything that me and chay love each other??....

Kinn: Yeah I know everything, I'm just waiting for your confession but it seems Chay is right about you that 'you are such a stupid'......

Kim: I'm sorry hia, I'm scared that you will scold me because I denied to you when you first time asked me......(looking down)....

Kinn: don't be sorry my baby brother. I know why you first denied me and also know what you and Chay go through because of me and Porsche. But don't you think it's stupid to hide this from me. If you told me everything before I will handle this. You and Chay don't need to sacrifice your love........

Kim: how, by marrying that Tawan??...

Kinn: nope, I will never marry anyone else who is not my Porsche. I have my ways Kim.....

Kim: I'm sorry hia, you are right I should have to told you before, if I do that Chay must not be suffered neither you and P'Porsche,......

Kinn: it's okay Kim. Atleast I come to know one thing that my brother love me more. Now tell me when you and Chay want to marry,??....