chapter - 20

.

.

.

In a room!!....

A guy is crying silently while looking at a photo which he kept in his wallet, that guy revealed as Kim who is looking at chay's pic......

Kim: "I'm sorry Chay, please forgive me that I can't stand for our love. You can called me a coward but you know I didn't have any choice.

You know how much I'm happy when you expressed your love to me. I'm so happy that my feelings are not one sided. After 3 years of dating, finally I had couraged to express my love to family after Macau. I had gone to meet Dad for our marriage but didn't know that fate decided something else for us.......

Flashback how it's all started....

Kim go to meet Korn in his office as he already decided to tell Korn everything about Chay and his love. But When he is about to enter inside the korn's office, he heard someone's shouting sound that jolts his steps........

He open the door slightly only to listen what they are talking. He saw his father and a old man of his father's age, well he knows that person, that person is owner of thiwat industries.......

After talking to tawan Mr thiwat come to meet Korn. Korn get nervous to see Mr thiwat as in those years he really forgot his given promise.....

In Korn's office!!...

Mr thiwat: (angrily) how could you make Kinn marry to someone else when you already promised me to make my son your son-in-law??.....

Korn: look Mr thiwat, I agreed with you but my son didn't love your son and he loves his wife and they have their kids. I'm sorry that I can't fulfill my promise but now I can't ruin my son's life......

Mr thiwat: Then be ready to bear the consequences. I will destroy you and your family. Don't forget that you sign a legal contract with me to make my son your son-in-law.....(he said angrily as Korn get shocked to learn the new fact regarding their contract).......

Korn : what the hell are you speaking, I didn't sign this type of contract. I only sign.......(then he realised something, he remembered Mr thiwat make him sign one more contract saying it's for his company's safety as Korn didn't say or read just sign the papers).......how dare you to cheat me.....(angrily).....

Mr. Thiwat: I cheat you or you?? You turn away from your work not me , people shouldn't promise when they can't fulfilled it.. Now fulfill your promise otherwise really to bear the consequences.......(mockingly).......

Kim who heard everything enters in cabin make both persons surprised.......

Kim: you don't need to do anything, Mr thiwat. If theerapanyakul's made any promise, they will definitely fulfill their promise at any cost.......

Mr thiwat: How? Kinn is already married as your father said? Talking is easy kid but to fulfilling it is hard, so tell me how?? will you make Kinn divorce his wife??......(mockingly)......

Kim: I agreed to marry your son. What about you??......

Mr thiwat and Korn both get shocked to hear this......

Mr thiwat: (fumbled)....but he promised me to make my son marry to Kinn......

Kim: my father didn't mention the name of his son's , Khun thiwat. He just promised you that he will make your son , his son-in-law. So it doesn't matter, Now answer me .......