Hyunsung (our Love)

[HYUNSUNG]

Contains>>
sMuT😔..
LANGUAGE!!

SUMARRY:
Just a married couple suddenly making out and went straight to making love.

First time making smut so dont jugde, just watch :')

_____

"am back hun!" hyunjin yelled for his husband to hear but he got absolutely nothing from him.

He waa confused at first but immediately shrugged because he knew he(jisung) wasn't out with his friends.

He went upstairs to find his husband but as expected that he was nowhere but he was no where close to worrying, because he still has a more option to find him, their bedroom.

Hyunjin was very sure to himself that his husband is in their room so he went inside and was met with nothing but their bed and other stuffs, but he then heard noises in the bathroom that was connected to their bedroom.

So he deicided to go there and see if Jisung is there.

And he was right, he was indeed there brushing his teeth.

"hmh, hey baby" hyunjin lowly said as a sign of tiredness, he went to Jisung and back hugged him with his arms wrapped firmly around Jisung's waist and his head resting on his shoulder.

Jisung washed his face and spit the bubbly water or that is what you call it out of his mouth and slowly turned around to face hyunjin and wrapped his arms around his neck

"hmh i missed you." he mumbled close to hyunjin.

"i missed you more darling." hyunjin mumbled back.

"you should you take a shower jinnie," jisung said while carefully taking his arms of hyuniin's neck but putted his hands back to his shoulders and giggled when hyunjin started to kiss him all around his face

"jinnie- stop- you sho-should take a shower already!.." Jisung said while giggling, hyunjin smiled then soon stopped and slowly removed his arms around Jisung's waist

"okay okay, see you in bed now" he said as he watch jisung walk out of the bathroom to their bedroom, he sighed he really love jisung so much.

Some time later>>

Hyunjin soon walk out the bathroom and went straight to their bed where jisung was there sitting up while scrolling through his phone but looked up and went closer whem he noticed hyunjin who walked up to their bed shirtless.

But he wasnt bothered, he was used to it anyway.

Jisung patted the spot next to him to hyunjin to let him know where he should sit too and hyunjin did as he was told or something like that.

Hyunjin wrapped his arm around jisung while jisung laid down to him. They both stay quiet for a while and then suddenly jisung looked up and said

"how was your day?" he randomly asked, hyunjin looked down and shrugged "i dont know, the new girl flirted with me again." he answered

Jisung sat up and looked at him while frowning "that new girl you were talking about?!" he said which made hyunjin nodded in agreement, "uh! How dare she?!" he shouted.

Hyunjin shushed him and patted his lap for jisung which where jisung sat and laid his back onto hyunjin's chest while hyunjin rested his chin on jisung's shoulder, "don't be jealous sungie, your the only one i want anyway~" hyunjin chuckled lowly as he started to kiss jisung's nape gently and slowly while jisung tiltled his head to the side for more space for hyunjin.