Jilix (horny Brat)

[JILIX]

Contains>>
Smut...😢
Femboy? Is that what you call it again-
LANGUAGE ofc😘
P-p-pulic s-s-sex *cries like a uwu*

Sumarry:
Jisung got horny all of a sudden. That's all you have to know.

_____

Jisung and Felix was just walking, probably on a date.

Like for the 20th time.

"ohh! Lixie can we buy cotton candy?? Look right there!!" Jisung squealed to Felix, slighty jumping up and down making his skirt bounce

"sure love, lets go" Felic said while smiling, Jisung squealed once again and basically dragged Felix to the cotton candy vending machine (i forgot what's it called-)

*after buying cotton candy-*

"love it love?" Felix asked while looking at hid boyfriend eating his cotton candy

"hmh! I love it sooo much! Thanks lovie!" Jisung said brightly and pecked Felix's cheeks making Felix chuckle lowly like how he usually does.

Jisunh blushed before slowly going back down(he tiptoed). His hips started to sway while walking, why? He was pressing his legs together, why? Because he was feeling horny.

He whined getting Felix's attention, they stopped and Felix turned Jisung to face him, "what's wrong darling? Are you okay?" Felix exclaimed worriedly.

Jisung slowly looked up and met Felix's eyes with his big doe ones, he opened his mouth only to slightly moan by accident.

Felix slighty widened his eyes, a blush creeping on his face, so he asked again "are you okay Jisung?"

And finally he got an answer, "L-lixie?" Jisung called out.

"yes?" Felix replied.

"I-I feel h-horny.."

"you do?" Felix asked quite shock, Jisung only nodded, Felix chuckled again which made Jisung's horniness grow more. "let's go then." Felix said and then dragged him to the nearest restroom which is near a park, good thing that kids aren't really around the area, probably like four kids and and two parent.

They both quickly went to a stall at the very end, as they both went in they immediately pulled each other to a very sloopy and rough kiss, tongue swirling to each other mixing their salivas together. They both pulled away while panting, but Jisung was so eager that he didn't care about catching a breath and quickly tried to take Felix's pants off,

"why so quickly? Don't you need prep my love?" Felix asked with a slight smirk on his face because of how much eager his boyfriend is in being fucked by him.

"but I don't want too!" Jisung whined out.

"tsk tsk tsk, don't be such a naughty brat love." Felix said and went to peck the pout that was formed inJisung's lips

"b-but I want you inside me a-already.." Jisung whined once again, but this time he has tears threatening to fall which made him pout more and made Felix bend down to wipe his tears that were about to fall.

"okay then love, i'll give you what you want yeah? But you'll not whine for me to stop m'kay?" Felix saud while smiling which made Jisung nod aggressively.

Felix smirked and made out with Jisung's once again, and while making out, Felic slowly but quickly started to take his pants off with his underwear which made his cock quickly sprang out(i forgot what it was called, and i cringed by that-).