Minsung (Everyday Rest Day)

[MINSUNG]

contains>>
Fluff~
Uhh so uhm slight mention of smut.. BUT NOT REALLY SMU-

Sumarry:
Minho got back from work all stress and tired, all he wanted was to rest in his bed with no one bothering. Except for what he so called bed.

_____

Minho open the door to his apartment wirh a sigh, he was so tired and stress at the same time. His boss gave him to much work.

He removed his blazer and adjusted his tie to breath, he took a deep breath and letting it all out.

He then went to their bedroom and looked around when he saw no one in the bed, he sighed loudly again and walked up to the bed tiredly but then he heard the bathroom door open and saw his boyfriend drying his hair with a towel.

"oh, hey min-" jisung was cut off with Minho hugging him tightly and inhaled his soft scent. Jisung hugged back and they both stayed like that for a while with a comfortable silence, "tired from work?" jisung asked softly in minho's ear as he tried to stay still as possible and not fall because he was in a tip toe-ing (PFFT-DID I JUST SPELLED THAT?)

Minho only hummed lowly, Jisung pulled away from the hugged which made minho frown, jisung pulled minho to the bed and crawled up and sat, "come here love" he said softly and patted the spot next to him, but Minho didn't did what he was told. Instead he went to jisung's stomach and laid his head there, jisung was shocked but didnt bother, his boyfriend was tired and he knew what happens when he is.

His a clingy boy.

Minho closed his eyes as he felt Jisung caressed his hair softly as ever, he loved it whenever Jisung does it, he felt calm and relaxed whenever he is with Jisung. He's like his comfort zone.

"how was your day my love?" jisung asked softly still caressing Minho's hair, he slowly stopped when he heard nothing from him, "Minho?" he called out. He looked at Minho's face and saw him asleep, he smiled softly and kissed his head.

He tried to get up but the older wasn't letting go of him, "dont even think about going to the kitchen to cook our dinner, just stay here." Minho said lowly and tiredly his eyes half open but was able to look at Jisung. Jisung sigh, the fact that Minho knew him to much, wouldn't be an easy escape for him.

You know what I mean. Or not?-

Jisung laid down again which made Minho immediately lay his head on his tummy and with his arms wrapped around his waist. With that, Jisung rested his palms on Minho's head and started to play with his hair.

"you wanna sleep?" jisung asked.

"hmh." minho hummed as a answer knowing that Jisung knew what he meant, "sing me a lullaby." Minho said which made Jisung laugh slightly at his silliness

"your such a baby"

"your  baby."

Which that made Jisung giggle, "it's not like am joking sungie.. Now sing me a lullaby like how you put your baby to sleep." Minho repeated getting inpatient.

With a sigh, Jisung said "okay, ill put you to sleep like my own baby." jisung kinda mockingly said, and by that being said, Minho positioned himself in a comfortable spot on Jisung's tummy of course, getting reasy to be sang by a beautiful voice from his boyfriend.

Jisung sang him a lullaby like what Minho told him to do, softly and calmly. Minho loved the way Jisung sang softly, he felt calm when he sang him a song, but what everything Jisung does, make him feel any kinds of way.