Chansung (hot Demon)

[CHANSUNG]

contains>>
Language😔(?fuck this question mark)
Smut🙋
How do you say that a demon is involved in this? Becuz its part of this☺️
Idk more but if u see like any other contains or smth here that i didn't add then don't bother it the freak🙄

Sumarry:
A demon- a hot demon suddenly appeared in Chan's dorm, and suddenly took his virginity.

_________

Chan finally got back to his dorm after a long day in school.

He sighed, then dropped his body onto his bed and sighed, again. He started to think why everyone in his school makes fun of him for being a "nerd", their not even in high school, why would they make fun of him like high schoolers? And plus, his not a nerd, his just smart, he doesn't even wear glasses to be exact, maybe just the clothes..

Suddenly, he heard a..

Thud!

Chan got startled, he stood up and went to the bathroom for there was the sound the startled him.

He inhaled and exhaled before slowly and slowly opened the door, when he opened the door and saw nothing, phew, he thought.

But he heard a sound that was coming in the shower, he quickly turned his head to the shower and saw a person staring at him.

"AH!" he yelped and fell down the floor, he wen out the bathroom and closed it before going to his bed.

He heard the door open from the bathroom and was met by a demon!?

"oh god! Y-your...a de-demon!" Chan yelled as he started to panic, he had never seen such a creature, but if you ask him that demon is a hot one.

"yes I am darling, so don't mention god, are you Christian or something?" the demon chuckled, he started looking around the dorm his tail wagging from side to side, while Chan just sat his bed, dont even know if he should be scared or anything, but he was staring at the demon, he was hot and cute at the same time. His crop top and shorts was so tight and silky that his small waist was exposing himself, his thighs was big and all the way down to his thin legs(yk what I mean).

"your a student I see, but I have never seen someone handsome and cute as you Chan" the demon said with a grin,

"h-how would you know that a-am handsome and c-cute when everyone in school thinks am a nerd, and h-how did y-you know my name?!" Chan yelled the last words, trying to act knowing that if he stood up his legs would be shaking, I mean who wouldn't when your literally infront of a demon, a hot one though.

"first, everyone in your school is stupid enough to think that, you just need to like maybe change your style. Second, I don't know to be honest, lucky guess?" The demon answered with a smirk as he went closer to Chan,

"are you going to h-hurt me?" Chan mumured as the demon looked at him,

"do you want me too?" The demon simply answered

"no.."

"then no" with that, the demon  staryed to walk around, hips moving side by side as he waa already in front of Chan, he looked at him and saw that Chan was having a hard time to speak, maybe scared, the demon thought.

"you gonna say something babe?" the demon said with a slight smirk as he walked up at him on the bed,

Chan panicked as he moved back until his back hit the wall, "w-what are you gonna do to me.." Chan asked quietly avoiding the demon's seductive gaze as he walked closer to him, until he was sat on Chan lap(slayed).

⚠️

"right, I forgot my purpose" Jisung sighed before speaking up again, "let's just say, am horny, and none of my stupid friends can help me hmh? So I came here to be fucked and not fuck someone, got that?" the demon said straight(gay) forwardly.

"w-what?"

"you heard me."

"b-but your a demon?! Your not-"

"Just call me Han, I was a human too okay? Gosh this humans.." Han mumbled the last words, getting umpatient, "look, I've been looking for someone to actually help me for like 2 days already, and am not accepting a no for an answer." Han said sternly, as he started to unzip Chan's pants,

"b-but I haven't-"

Then his dick spranged out.

"and everyone at your school calls you a nerd for this?" Han chuckled, he started to slowly play with it getting groans and moans from the other, "your hard already, haven't you noticed that?" Han added

"n-no.." Chan whispered, only making Han chuckle, "I-I feel weird-" he added but Han stopped, "why'd y-you stop?.." Chan whined.

"because I was the one who asked for pleasure, unless you want to have it too" Han said as he went to Chan's cock and slid down onto it slowly-

"s-since when did you took of y-your shorts?!" Chan groaned as Han went all the way down with a hum.

"f-finally!" Han moaned as he started to bounce, "ah~ I missed th-this feeling thanks to you c-chan~" Han moaned looking at Chan who has his head thrown back moaning and groaning at the same time, "your big...everyone is wrong for thinking your a ne-nerd- ah!~ r-right Chan?" He added

"t-their wr-wrong.." Chan mumbled a moan(is that a a thing?-), he wanted to place his hands on Han's small waist but he kept hesitating, and Han noticed so he took Chan's hand and place it in his waist like it belong their.

"I-I feel weird again.." Chan moaned out, as he came inside Han making both of them moan, he started to tear up, he liked the pleasure but it was too much for him,

"Ah! Hmhh~ y-yes! Oh god!(🤨) ahH!~" Han moaned loudly as he hit his prostate, he started going faster and deeper, and harder-

"Ah sh-shit!" Han moaned, he looked at Chan with a half open eyes, "a-am sorry(why r u apologizing-) for do-doing this but-" Han then kissed Chan making Chan shot his eyes open, he gasps letting Han enter his tongue inside his mouth and roughly kissed him while bouncing into Chan's dick.

They both pulled away gasping for air but mostly Chan, "wait- H-han! I feel w-weird.. Again!-" Chan moaned as he came again inside Han letting his hands fall down the bed, then he cried making Han laugh at him,

"y-you look A-adorable like this Channie~" Han moaned out, he felt tired bouncing, but he couldn't stop because of the pleasure he has been wanting for so long, and also Chan is new to this.

"H-han.." Chan cried out, making Han leave a peck on his lips,

"a-am almost there d-darling~" Han moaned out.

A little bit later, Han finally came and Chan came again, for the third time.

⚠️⛔😰..

Han fell onto Chan's chest as they both breath out for air, but again mostly Chan cuz you know..

Han finally sat up, with Chan's dick still inside him, "how was your first time Channie?" he asked

"i-it was gr-great.." Chan breath out, as he slowly started to drift off to sleep.

Han looked at him, and giggled, he slowly got off Chan's dick as cum drip down his ass and Chan's dick(i feel awkward saying that)

He fix himself ans Chan, tucking him to sleep properly and, "good night Channie~ I'll make sure to meet with you again." Han whispered to Chan seductively.

Then he vanished.

__________________

I love this😍!!!

How bout you?? YOU'LL LOVE THIS OR🔫!

I feel bad for doing this to mh catholic self😔😔...

__________________