Jilix (great News For Daddy)

[JILIX]

contains>>
FLUFF❤️
mpreg💪😔
Slight smut☹️
LANGUAGE
What do you call that? Like the ano you call a person mommy? Yeah like that one is included. (i got influenced by the author who wrote a mpreg oneshot with the kid calling a boy mommy..in a family way tho-)

Sumarry:
Jisung had some great news for Felix, not only for him but for their oldest child. Yeah oldest and i guess you have a clue on what great it is.

_____

Jisung was at their bathroom, waiting for the pregnancy test to load the results.

But the longer it gets the longer jisung patient runs out.

"please please please please make it fast.." jisung mumbled with his eyes closed, he was home alone and that's good because his husband nor his son wasn't home.

He only noticed this when he kept throwing up every midnight, this started happening last week. And what happened last week was.

Flash back >

"ahh- haahh!~ lixie~ oHH YeaaaHH! R-right t-there! Keep going!~" Jisung moaned out loudly as his eyes started to roll back

"ah sh-shit! UgHhh you f-feel so fucking g-great sungie!" Felix groaned thrusting harder into jisung, he gripped harder on jisung's hips which made jisung moan louder then ever, he had came two times already.

"ngGhh!~ am c-cumming again!-" jisung screamed as he came for the third time already, he fell down the bed with his ass sticking out for felix because he's not yet done. Jisung was now crying with his tears falling on the pillow, his legs were fighting to stay up with felix thrusting really hard on him,

"oHh! Am c-cumming s-sungie! Just a l-little bit more!-" with that being said, felix finally came deep inside jisung then fell down next to jisung who was sobbing and trembling.

"that felt fucking great thanks to you" fekix chuckled lowly.

"y-yeah it was indeed.." jisung giggled.

"happy anniversary love."

"happy anniversary too lixie"

¡¡!! ¡¡!!

Yeah it was their anniversary.

But a few minutes later jisung deicided to open his eyes now, he didn't want to wait any longer.

And when he opened his eyes, he expected the unexpected.

It was positive.

Jisung's pregnant.

Jisung couldn't believe it, but he did eventually when he felt tears fall down his cheeks, but it was no close to sad tears, but happy ones.

"am pregnant.." he mumbled happily, he hugged the pregnancy test close to his chest, and put one hand on his flat tummy, that will soon be a bump. (is it right? I forgot the spelling-)

"i should tell this to them now.." he told to himself while wiping his tears, and then something came to his mind. "SHIT! I FORGOT DANIEL!" he screamed and quickly ran to the living room to get his car keys.

He checked the time and it was already 4:56 pm, he was supposed to be at his son's school to pick him up at 3pm exact.

"shit" he cursed to himself as he tried to drive fast. I mean he was atleast happy a while ago about his new baby soo..