Binsung (brutal Birthing)

[BINSUNG]

contains>>
Language😛
Mpreg😘
H-h-half(?) B-b-birth scene😰
Uhm so uhh breastfeedi-
Fluff💋?

Sumarry:
I actually don't know what to put here
-author rayne

______

Hey there! So this is not author-min talking, its Changbin! And I'll be telling you what happened just a few days ago-

BOI SHUT UP AM RIGHT HERE! anywayz I WILL BE telling you what happened to them a few weeks ago..

A few weeks ago, yes a few weeks ago Jisung's birthing happened. Wanna see what happen?..

AHHH!!

that was how Jisung screamed loudly just to get rid of his baby out of him.

"You can do it baby, just keep pushing" and that's Changbin trying to reassure his husband.

"AH SHIT! G-GET THAT BABY OUT OF M-ME!" Jisung screamed, tightening his grip on Changbin's hands.

"y-yes honey, t-they will g-get the baby out of you-"

"T-THEY BETTER FUCKING D-DO! AHH!- THIS FUCKING HURTS!" jisung screamed. He then switched his grip and went to grip on Changbin's arm, which was muscular of course, and with how Jisung grip hard on his arm, Changbin hissed, why?-

"h-hannie, I-I just worked out yesterday-"

"FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU FUCKING SEO CHANGBIN!" Jisung yelled, he wanted to close his knees together but he can't, even though he was going through a whole lot of pain by giving birth of their baby, he wouldn't dare to take a risk of stopping the pain he was feeling right, everything for the baby's sake.

And he would rather scream very loudly and grip really fucking hard on his husband's arm, yeah, he knew thst Changbin worked out yesterday.

"Just a little more pushing Mr. Han" the doctor told,

"a little more?!" Jisung cried out loudly and of course Changbin felt bad, he freaking knew that giving birth was very hard.

"F-FUCKING SEO CHANGBIN!!" Jisung screamed on Changbin's ear which made Changbin almost fell off his sit

"I-IF YOU WEREN'T FUCKING HORNY THEN T-THIS WOULDN'T- AGHH!!" Jisung then gripped on Changbin's hair rather harshly, and with that Changbin winched in pain that was going throung his scalp.

And believe me, one of the nurses almost burst out laughing at the couple.

"a little bit more more Mr. H-Han.." The doctor said a little loudet because of Jisung's loud screams.

"F-FUCKING HELL SEO CHANGBIN!" Jisung screamed out.

"y-yes my love, j-just keep pushing, or keep h-hurting me with your hard g-grip.." Changbin said.

With one last loud paining scream, the baby was finally out.

Jisung then dropped on the bed while panting really hard, wet yet dry tears on his cheeks and his ears all red.

"you did great my love, am so proud of you" Changbin whispered to Jisung, getting a tired and weak hum in return, He chuckled and kissed his sweaty temple.

"Mr. Seo? (HELP I ALMOST FORGOT I WAS DOING A BINSUNG AND NOT A JILIX-)" The doctor called out, Changbin looked at him and replied with a "yes doc?"

"would you like to cut the umbilical cord?" the doctor asked with a smile, even though he has a mask, Changbin replied with a small and shy "oh, sure" yep, small and shy, because even though Changbin is a musclar buff man who looks like he is looking at you like your his next target, his a whole lovely gentleman.