Ranting Again.

Ranting chap again, sorry.

It was seven in the morning and i was immediately met with my bsf writing a noted on messenger that says "replacing me already? Okay"

I quickly knew it was abt my gf and me.

Because, they both have the same name, but the reason for this is because me and bsf is matching pfp in tiktok but my gf told me if i wanted to match pfp in tiktok too, and ofc my stupid self agreed.

Now, me and my gf is matching pfp in tiktok, that's when my bsf asked me who am matching with, so I told her with my gf,

"another _______." basically the their name.

I told her to not get mad but she just ignored me.

Now to my gf.

Straight to the point, I asked her if she's okay already because she was mad at me too, but her sister messaged me instead saying,

"dont you ever text ______ ever again" well the message was in tagalog which is my language but yeah,

But it wasn't actually her sister but her herself was the one who chatted that.

She told me that that message was a joke but it wasn't, well actually the reason why she did that is she was jealous because she told me that the fact that I 'only' care abt my bsf and worry abt the fact she wasn't seen-ing nor texting me back.

It hurts me so so bad that two of my favorite person is like this to me, i dont like it and mostly not used to it.

Now here, i googled how to comfort myself because i was just a stupid bitch who only gets comforted,

Now, am to some skz songs blasting them and totally do not care if my eardrums break, crying myself out, trying to breathe properly because my stupid self crys to much, and saying positive things to myself to 'comfort' myself knowing none of that is true.

That's all, you don't need to read this because i really just needed somewhere to write my ranting, I couldn't asked any of my friends nor my cousin to listen to my ranting because i was to shy.

Thanks if you read this :),

Author-
Rayne</3