Seungsung (bad Dream)

[SEUNGSUNG]

contains>
maybe fluff
LANGUAGE😍
Slight of bullying🤬(?)
Slight of sexual assault or rape🙂?

Sumarry:
Seungmin suddenly dreamed of his husband's trauma in high school after Jisung told him that he was almost sexual assaulted in his new work.

________

Seungmin's POV

I was late again.

But do I care?

Nope.

No one was in the hallway, which means everyone was in class right now, and also the perfect time to skip class!

I walked up to the stairs as I opened the door to the rooftop and was met with 3 tall boys smoking at the middle, and 2 more boys at the side with a...much smaller boy?

The boy at the middle of the other two boys looked at me like a gangster or something and was like saying something to me but I was using my headphones.

I  saw him laugh and turn to me angrily, as he went closer his voice started to get louder so I made the volume of my phone louder that was on my pocket, but he eventually took my headphones off which made me annoyed, I wasn't even doing anything to him the fuck.

"I said what are you doing here?!" he asked.

s-stop! P-please! It hurts!

I  turned to my side and saw the small boy struggling at the two bigger boys then him.

"was about to chill but I saw your face." I replied to him, unbothered.

S-stop!

He laughed and turned to me again, "yah, I would rather go out of here them fucking stay here freak." he said

Don't! It h-hurts!

"no, am not going anywhere dipshit, and what's wrong with that small boy?"  I asked pointing my head on the small boy, that was being raped or harassed by the two other bigger boys.

"it's none of your fucking business!  Now get out of here!" he yelled at me.

"nahh, I think am gonna stay"

And he was looking annoyed, so I took my heads phone off my phone and dialed someone's number.

"what are you doing?-"

"S-STOP!!"

The small boy yelled, the boy in front of me turned to the two infront of us and called them, "tell them to make him shut up" he told the two and the two did what they were told, as they told the other two, they agreed and turned back at the small boy.

"shut it slut!"  the boy that was bending down on the smaller boy said and I dont kbow what happened next cause Hyunjin finally answered the call.

"wassup dude! Why'd you call?"  he said through the phone.

"come at the rooftop now." I said.

"sorry bro am at-"

"I know your skipping class to hyunjin, now come here." I said one more time and hyunjin agreed and ended the call.

"who was that?" the annoying boy asked thst was in front of me but I totally ignored him

"what's your name?" I asked which made him kinda confused

"why do you wanna know?-"

"what's your fucking name?"  I reapeted.

"Mark?(different mark-)" he replied at me.

"nice to meet you Mark, am Seungmin."

"and am hyunjin!"  I turned to my back and saw the others, smiling at us.

"Minho"

"Lee Felix here!"

"am Changbin bro"

The others said. I turned to my front and saw Mark confused,

"what's the meaning of this?" he asked getting angry I suppose, but again I ignored what he said and punched him in the face making him fall to the ground.

His I supposed to be friends went to him and helped him get up, "what was that for?!" he yelled out.

I ignored them again and gestured the others to join me, in what you ask? In beating their ass up of course.

After beating their asses up, I went to the small boy that was covering his body with his uniform. (you kbow like the blazer of their uniform? Yes that is what i mean here-)

He looked up at me with his doe eyes that was covered with tears and sobs, "what's your name?" I asked

"H-Han Jisung.." he answered still looking at me.

"hmh, lovely name if am gonna be honest" I said to him, and I saw him blush so I smiled at him, "let's go to the clinic, but first what did they do to you?" I added

"t-they touched m-me, it hurts and I-I didn't like i-it" he explained to me while sobbing,

This small boy is too innocent, I thought.

"hmh, okay, let's go to the clinic." I said and  dressed him up first before carrying him in a bridal style.

"you sure you can take him?" Felix asked,

"yes I can, thanks guys for helping me beat their shits up" I replied and went out the rooftop.

"shit!" Seungmin snapped up from his dream, he dreamed about Jisung's trauma in highschool.

He turned to his side and saw Jisung crying, was he having a nightmare?

"sungie, wa-wake up" he shook Jisung making him shot his eyes open, Jisung turned to his side and went to hug Seungmin.

"m-minnie.." he mumbled while sobbing.

"why my love?" Seungmin softly said and pulled Jisung by his waist,

"I saw h-him..he t-touched m-me..he said h-he'll have f-fun me.." Jisung muttered.

Seungmin immediately knew Jisung was talking about, so he pulled him onto his lap and let him fall onto his chest as Jisung cried there, "shh he wont do that sungie, dont cry now.." Seungmin said softly,

And eventually Jisung stopped and his sobbing was replaced by soft snoring, that was fast.

Seungmin laid down with Jisung sleeping in his arms, he kissed the top of Jisung head before whispering, " goodnight again love.. "before falling asleep aswell.

___________________

I dont like how this turned out but it's okay cuz its Seungsung 😍

My gf called me a shorty today ughh🙄

Smut next☺️??

___________________