MADDOX POV: The Savage in Quarantine

"Uh, yeah, sorry, but no." I ran a hand through my damp hair, letting out a deep sigh. There was nothing more awkward than that post-sex moment, especially if the girl asked to sleep over.

"What do you mean no?" The redhead -- was it Melinda? -- seemed puzzled by my answer, as if she'd never heard the word no before. "If I stayed we could keep going...." She leaned toward me, putting a hand on my chest.

Great. She was a clinger. No matter how clear I made it that I only did one time hook-ups, there were always those girls that just assumed they would be exceptions. Because their legs were so long, and their hair was so shiny, and I guess no guy could resist having them again.

Well, surprise, surprise, this guy could.

I let out a heavy breath and casually removed her manicured hand from my chest before sliding off the bed. My eyes scoured the bedroom, and the discarded pieces of clothing on the floor in search for my sweatpants.

Bingo.

I spotted them sprawled across my desk, thrown off in a hurry.

"Look, this was fun and all but I'm done. I have stuff to do now. And I don't do sleepovers." I kept my voice cold and direct, hoping she'd get the hint. Grabbing my pants, I swiftly pulled them up before turning to face her.

The girl was still sitting on the bed, clutching the sheets to her chest, eyes wide in confusion. Great, just great. I pinched the bridge of my nose, exhaling loudly. Time to unleash the asshole.

"Was I so mind blowing you forgot where the door was located or is there another reason why you're still sitting there?" I crossed my hands over my chest and leaned against the wall. In a swift move, I nodded my head toward the door and raised an eyebrow.

She gasped, her face turning pale, and finally slid off my bed. Finally.

As she collected her clothes off the floor, putting them on in a hurry, I could see her cheeks turning red, probably in anger. Once she was dressed, she gave me one last look of utter disbelief. I made a little motion with my hand that hopefully signified a very clear message of please get the fuck out of here.

The redhead let out a loud hiss, and muttered, "Un-freaking-believable!"

Well, believe it, Ms. Irresistible. You ain't the first -- or probably the last one -- I'd kicked out of my room.

She opened the door to my room with such force it slammed against the inside wall, and made me flinch. Ouch.

Ain't no fury like a redhead scorned, I guess.

With slow steps I made my way out of the room, and leaned against my door frame. Her small dress was a total mess, and just as I was about to tell her that her red panties were showing, she managed to smooth it out and turned to me.

"You're such an asshole, Maddox!" She yelled at me, as if the words meant anything to me. Adorable. Then she opened the front door, and slammed it behind her. Good riddance to her.

I heard the shuffling of paper coming from the living room and turned the corner. Aimee was sitting on the couch, probably finding refuge there after her little wall punching session earlier, and held the remote control firmly within her grip. There were papers of various anatomy parts drawn out by hand sprawled all around her in apparent frustration. It seemed like she'd given up on studying. I wonder why.

Her eyes met mine, disgust more than apparent on her pretty face. I just shrugged, my lips pressing together in an aloof smirk. What can you do? After all, this wasn't the first time a girl had stormed out of our apartment.