Prologue

December 6, 1987

Charlie Pov ("")

It breaks my heart to see my daughter leaving, to know that I won't get to see her grow more and more on a daily basis. Renee and I decided to divorce I never in my life wanted to be a divorcee, I wanted a marriage like my folks but for us we lasted long for Bella. I can never hate Renee contrary to the town gossip she has given me my greatest gift of becoming a father. I felt Renee pull out of our relationship well before Bells was born I just wanted my family to stay together, when Bella was born I think we both knew.

Flashback September 15,1987

Third Person Pov:

"Hey I know you just gave birth but I have one request and I truly hope you can grant it to me" Charlie said. 'What is it Charlie?' Renee asked. "I know our marriage is over I know how you hate it here and feel suffocated by this town and with me strongly suggesting that you stay I was in the wrong. So please give me three months with Bella and I will happily signed the divorce papers no questions or qualms. I just asked that after I can still see Bella every summer until she has no desire to see me anymore." Charlie said. It took Renee by surprised she truly didn't think he had it in him to see what was in front of him. Contrary to popular belief she loved Charlie just not as a married woman anymore. 'OK, I know that must've been hard for you to admit that and I'm sorry that this didn't work out. Charlie shook his head "Thanks but it's for the best. I'll moved Bella crib to the bedroom across the hall, I don't want you to be uncomfortable for these 90 days" Charlie laughed. Flashback end.

I know I excepted this divorce but I didn't expect the loneliness to hit me all at once but I don't have time for that I need to keep myself busy and when Renee call me I'll book my tickets to visit Bella.