Anxiety & Reunions

Selene Pov

I caught a plane back to Washington after all the drama I had to get back to work. I was hoping for a chance but things take time, this isn't a movie where things happen in a week. I arrived back at Charlie's to start the renovations. Before we left for Arizona I asked if I could renovate his home and he said yes we set a budget and good thing I have contacts. The first thing is to set out a guideline called my friend in New York who is an architect who has connections with the best general contractors. Good thing Charlie House has five bedrooms but the bad thing is it has one and a half bathrooms (source Google). I planned this out with by the time Charlie gets back the big things like the bathroom and kitchen will be done, hopefully. Also, this can serve as a distraction, I got some guys from the Res to help me move all Charlie's belongings to storage for now. He said I have free range because I know what he likes.

Time skip: Two weeks later

Selene Pov

In the nick of time, Charlie's house was completed. We created a Jack and Jill bathroom and updated where it needed. I'm on my way to the airport to pick up Charlie after his two-week vacation with his daughter. I'm incredibly fortunate to get everything done in time. I'm so happy to see Charlie again. I didn't talk to him much during this time because I wanted him to focus on his daughter but he always called at night when Bella was asleep.

Time skip

Charlie Pov

I'm so happy to be home but I always have a great time with my daughter. Seeing the house for the first time took me by surprise. Nia did an amazing job with the upgrades and renovation. I just finished freshening up and I smell Nia cooking so I go down and join her.

"Hey, what are you making?" 'I'm making tacos and fresh lemonade' Nia said. I go over to wrap my arms around her waist. She's only four months so I can feel her small bump, every time I'm near her it makes me happy, and can't express how much she means to me. 'Um, we have to talk, and it's nothing bad but...well, I don't think it is' Nia said. "Okay, is everything alright?" 'Yes I just don't know how you'll take the news is all, I mean I think everything will be alright. Let's eat and we'll talk after' Nia said.

Thank you for all the love for the book it really warms my heart. Its a Birthday Chapter

Charlie House Renovated

*image the bedrooms*

Main bathroom

Kitchen

Living room

Living room

Charlie's Bedroom

Charlie's Bedroom

! I don't own these images ! Sources: Google and Pinterest