Words and Realization

Charlie Pov(")

While playing with Bella, Nia called and she told me about the meeting and to think about staying here for vacation I planned. We talked for a few more minutes and ended the call.

Renee came inside with a fire in her and I just kept playing with my daughter until she was ready to speak.

'How dare she? You know what I'm so sick of this situation you brought us in so it's my turn to give an ultimatum Charlie. You move here or I'm filing for full custody without visitation.' "OK, Renee stop this now please." 'No you get all the freedom and I got to be a single mom without your help and you think this is what I wanted. You just couldn't compromise because if we had left that God-forbidden town we would still be together and have a family but no, you have a pregnant girlfriend and living life freely while I have to deal with the big stuff so you swoop in and be the fun parent. Now I don't regret my daughter but this is it, Charlie, I'm done. Move or you'll never see Bella again!' Renee yelled. I got up and went to put a movie on for Bella and I took Renee to the front yard."Funny, yes I have more freedom than you do but where was the fire when I was fighting for this family? And please drop the attitude because I wasn't keeping you trapped there for my sick pleasure it was because of my elderly sickly parents Renee! You.....Ultimatum? Really? I..we were trying to build a family for us. You know what I'm done having this conversation over and over again. I see our divorce has been hard on you as the main parent in this but let's be clear you started to pull out of the relationship and I was fighting to hold on to it by myself do you know how heartening and difficult that is and now you want a family. I get it Renee you need all the help you can get, I can get Bells anytime at any moment because that means I can see her more but we will not move on Renee until you get a grip and accept our life as it is now. We will never be together again because you know more than me we had problems before Bells and some good times as well. I have love for you Renee because of our daughter, If you want to continue with the custody suit I'll be there in court fighting tooth and nail for Bella. Do you think I have total freedom because I  was lonely even before my girlfriend sure I don't have Bells but I miss her every single second I'm not with her so give me a break because I'm far from the fun parent. I'm going to go watch a movie with my daughter and I suggest you cool off before you face our daughter again. I know my problem are small compared to yours but don't pull that bullshit out on me."

Mandarin Hotel

Selene "Nia" Pov

(OTP) "Yes Mom I but she's a part of his family and I don't expect our co-parenting to be rainbows and lollies I was just hoping for a little clarity. 'Where is he now?' Ayana asked. "He's still at her house, I'm scared Mom what if our relationship can cause a domino effect, and since they establish something that works for them a stranger comes and inconveniences them." ' Selene unfortunately that's life sure it might have been a little soon but I'm betting she wants to love as well. Some people take a while to process love after divorce I'm sure Charlie knows what he's doing.' Ayana stated. "Thanks, Mom" 'Putting it off won't make it any easier, he's your soulmate tell him soon' Ayana said. "I know Mom I'll tell him soon. I just hope this secret doesn't break us before we get started.' "Don't count the eggs before they hatch Selene Delvaux. Patience he's made for you, trust that. '

Thank you guys for all of your support <3. Two more chapters until the plot takes place.