Truth Unfold

Selene POV

As Charlie was finishing up cleaning I went to our room to retrieve a small narrow box, I pocketed the item. When I came back downstairs Charlie was done cleaning so I grabbed his hand without a word and led him through his backyard into the forest. Before I spoke I wanted to make sure we were alone so I created a shield around us, as I turned around I let go of his hand and took a step back to explain everything.
——————————————————————————
"Ah, why did we come out here?" Charlie asked. With a deep breath, I laid everything out in the open. 'Charlie, do you remember when I left to go to the UK?' Charlie nodded. 'Do you remember what I said when we first met' "Of course I do and it was weird of you to call me your soulmate when we just met." Charlie laughed. 'Well, what I'm about to tell you will solidify everything.' I took a deep breath. 'Charlie, I'm a witch. I know it may sound crazy or you might think I'm crazy for telling you this but it's true. I knew you were my soulmate because my magic called to you. I left to go to a school for witchcraft and wizardry that's why I left because I had a duty to go.' Charlie thought she was pranking him but somehow he knew she was speaking the truth. Ok, yes there is a supernatural world that we hide from muggles because if time can tell anything muggles will exploit and harm things they see as evil. Any questions so far?' "So many but continue please," Charlie stated. 'Ok, we'll buckle up because we have a lot to cover.

———-———————————————————————
'Let's start with witches, there are many different types but they all come from two different denominations, there are mother nature and core magic. Mother Nature's magic pulls from the earth will that be dark magic or white magic it all depends. Dark magic practitioners start just like any other witch they practice the basics which is white magic, even if or when they start practicing dark magic it is all based on white magic. Some dark practitioners are born into a coven of dark magic but it doesn't necessarily make them evil people, their traditions and culture are based on the magic. Dark magic does go against Mother Nature but in some instances, she approves it they are her favor. White magic is already favored by Mother Nature but no matter what her children practice she is proud of them. Next is Core Magic, these witches/wizards are born with core magic now the science behind this is cloudy but just as the other witches/wizards these witches have books or grimoires but the stalk difference is that these students have to attend a school called Hogwarts and there they are trained in all types of magic and also the laws of their kind. They are also taught about other supernatural species. Core magic witches/wizards use a wand to do incantations or spells as were MN witches don't.' Selene pulls out her wand. 'As you can see I'm a core magic witch just like my family and ancestors. When  I left in middle school it was because I had to go to Hogwarts. 'Any questions so far?' "Please go on," Charlie said.

———————————————————————
'Well, there other supernaturals out there even ones I haven't met so let's start with those I have. Firstly vampires there are two I have met cold ones and magic vampires. All are different the cold ones are ruled by a royalty that goes by The Volutri. They make sure no one knows about their existence next and if found out they die not only the vampire but also the human who reported it. They are strict in their ruling but also fair. Now the magic-made vampires don't have a royal coven but they do have a hierarchy they are called The Original's they are the first ever vampires to walk the lands. Sources say they are older than the cold ones but who knows, all we know is that those species of vampires made a deal to not associate with each other because unlike the Volturi they can't die; they could with a special tree but it's gone. Next is..."Wait does it mean that they can burn in the sun?" Yes, sort of the magic-made vampires can without a daylight ring which is enchanted by a Mother Nature witch or any but they have to know the spell/ incantation that those witches have been practicing for centuries. But the cold ones don't, they sparkle and they can be killed just rip them apart and burn them. Questions?' "So many, are you telling me there is a such thing that goes bump in the night and we just lived it?" 'Most did I mean vampires are hunters in every sense so nature made something to balance everything out, that's the thing about nature you make one thing that is "bad" nature will make something to combat that. The magic made vampires have mind compulsion which if they say something you'll do it unless you're wearing verbena (vervain) it had to be in your bloodstream to work though.' "And they can't die right?" "The originals are the only ones that can't die but the regular ones are true to the myth a stake in the heart would do.'

———————————————————————————
'I see your eyes glazing over I think this is enough right now I just didn't want to keep anything else from you. So, what are your thoughts? Do you still want to be with me?' Selene asked nervously. "Ah, ok firstly you're a witch" Selene nods. "Then there are vampires" 'Right again' " But you're a witch." 'Yes Charlie, I would understand if you don't want this anymore.'

Charlie POV
There is a lot to wrap my head around but this beautiful woman in front of me could never drive me away. I see the concern in her eyes so I just took her in my arms and whispered, you can't get rid of me that easily. I love you, Nia, you and me are for a lifetime if you'll have me."

1044 words
MN =Mother Nature
Happy leap year!
A new book coming soon.
Charlie ("), Selene(')
Media isn't owned by me.

Edited 04/2024