The Deal

A whole month would pass since what happened at the HP Hotel, during the time many would begin to become uneasy. The Crime rate began to increase a bit more day by day, however the thing that had cops and Mr.Nakayama really turning heads was the white rabbit and his connection to everything. The Dragon gang members caught afterwards wouldn't spill a thing and some who did gave no good leads.

The trail was cold again, for now. It was the weekend and back home Kibe was cooking himself some lunch. Wearing a black turtle neck, black pants and slippers and a apron. As he did, his brain would once again expand into thought.

The time was 4:30 PM.

"I'd like to ask a question, what makes man so special? As deduced countless times they as a species are immensely beneath every animal on the planet. Even fungi have a evolutionary edge over us. Plants need only the sun and water to sustain themselves, fish and mammals are not inhibited to or held back by wants. Merely just the need to live, nothing more. They are mentally behind in the provisionary pyre that they even begin to question simplistic things that no other does. Things like the need to reproduce or rather or genders are what they should be, humanity is a flawed species built off of made up rules and illogical concepts.

The moment they failed as a species, was the moment subjectivity was taken into account rather than the objectivity of the preservation of their race. If they did, then maybe murders and serial killers would not exist." Kibe thought to himself as he then cut the raw salmon in half. He then started his rice cooker next to him which he had already made the rice inside. Kibe then grabbed a bottle of water from the refrigerator and began to drink it. He then got his phone and began to play some classical music. Specifically, Mozart - Rondo Alla Turca.

"Which brings me to my next point, what is hunting? Is it simply just a sport or perhaps a chance for them to regain some footing over they're hopeless existence, to hopefully find clarity where they're egos once existed and now only shambles remain.

If God created man in his image, then God is a murderer. To kill animals and the creatures on this planet is game, but to kill man as another man.

Now that...that is God's game." Kibe thought as he finally finished dicing his salmon and would put it in to a fryer. He continued to cook his food as his mother walked around getting he things ready as she talked on the phone. Kibe looked at the diced salmon and reflected on those he had killed.

"Kibe" his mother said, but Kibe couldn't hear her.

"...So what does it mean when something man made kills them? What does death mean to a machine?" Kibe thought to himself

"Kibe" his mother shouted this time, but Kibe was too intangled in his own thoughts.

".. .It wouldn't be murder, no, murder is only murder if equality exist. In a world where status and money rule there can exist no such thing. Therefore I have murdered no one, simply put. I have put down the sick." Kibe thought as he continued to fry his salmon. Looking down at each diced piece as if it were the souls of those lost in his wake. He then picked up a piece of fried salmon, he looked at it carefully. Making sure each inch of it had been cooked to perfection, he then gently and quickly put it into his mouth.

"KIBE!" his mother shouted, Kibe's eyes were closed at the taste. It was...hm, he couldn't quite put his finger on just what it was it tasted like. If it was good or just...bland.