The new recruit

Kibe was making his way to Jun's home via taxi service. As he was in the backseat he got a phone call from Kiko. He picked it up and leaned back.

"I assume you got my gift." Kibe said

"Your gift huh? Well yes I did, they're pleased with what you did.

You did exactly as I told them you would." Kiko said as she sat on her cushions in her room. She was typing on her tablet and eating dry cereal.

"Ah right, the little group your so involved in-"

"We're involved in, remember what I said. You are a part of them too." Kiko said. Kibe leaned back in his seat before telling the cab to stop, he got out and walked towards the the nice hotel. He looked up at it, it was decorated with a nice place vanilla color, the colors of ghostly purples and ghastly reds complimented the decorum. The hotel was gorgeous.

"Alright, enough beating around the figurative bush. I need the information you promised me.

No lying." Kibe said

"Of course, buckle in. Cause this is going to be quite the dump." Kiko said as Kibe looked over and saw a flower stand, a man with a flower hat made of roses and orchids was selling whole bouquets. Kibe walked over and looked at them, still on the phone.

"The world of Intellectualism, its an organization thats isolated and very, very, very secretive. They originated in France, Dr.Abel. smartest man in the world. Though you won't find him on any magazines or news channels. No, he wanted to keep everything about him and his research into, stoicism locked down. He wanted to keep it all private, said. Knowledge should belong to those who are willing to write the checks; to get it.

Because the exchange of money is the most honest showing of desire and want." Kiko said, Kibe grabbed a bouquet and payed the man. He then walked into the lobby. He looked around and saw plenty of people walking in and out.

"So its a French organization, why am I getting old German or isolation camp feelings from this." Kibe said into the phone as he went the front desk and asked for Mr.Nakayama's room and floor number.

"Thats because it probably would be very comparable to it. Though, it was more so in the mental department.

Dr.Abel had some of the top geniuses in the world there, in that one mansion. One palace. The classes there, were only for children and toddlers.

The teachers there were very good, they estimated that by the age of 10 they could have a ordinary student reach an IQ of approximately 210. Not including psychological and neural science-based teachings, which can have those ratings skyrocket." Kiko said as Kibe got in the elevator and pushed a button for the 5th floor.

"Sounds like pretty easy to he a genius there. So how come there aren't more students of Intellectualism walking around?" Kibe asked

"Because the lessons are intense. Physic breaks, mental health decreases and of course permanent brain damage; were some of the more well known symptoms of the lessons. There were others of course, but those were the main few to know about.

The survival rate was less than 20%. Some sent their children there and would given back a vegetable, others? Well they got they're moneys worth. They got back CEOs, governors, politicians, lawyers, soldiers and so much more." Kiko said, Kibe exited the elevator. His brain going through this information like butter, but it didn't get put in a shelf in his memory palace. Instead. The gates that boarded off places in his memory palace, were beginning to break and restore old knowledge and memories.