The Machine vs the Trickster, Finale

Himmy put the phone down and then threw it to the wall, it shattered like glass as it hit it. Her shoulders were tense and fist well curled. She then left the room and looked to see Mi attempting to break open the window. Himmy moved behind her and grabbed her shoulder.

"Stand back." Himmy said, Mi took a few steps away as Himmy grabbed the crowbar and began to pry open the window.

"I sure hope Kibe didn't get grabbed, he left before any of us...oh god...Kibe." Mi said as she covered her mouth, Himmy simply just kept breaking the window. Mi's eyes looked at Himmy's ferocity and violence towards the window itself, like as if it was a insult to her or a disgustingness she couldn't bare to look at. Mi wanted to try to break the ice somehow, she had only known Himmy though one meeting and now she was here.

"...Are you ok?" Mi asked

"......Just focus on standing there, ok?" Himmy said

"I was just trying-"

"Well don't." Himmy said quickly and sternly. Her dark eyes temporarily locking with Mi's before she turned back to the window. Its frame nearly broken.

"What is Kibe for you?" Mi asked, Himmy stopped, her head slightly turning to Mi.

"...I don't need anymore FUCKING therapy, leave me alone." Himmy said as her hands on the crowbar shook for a moment until a hand would gently touch them. She'd look at they're origin and see Kibe standing there.

"Himmy." Kibe said, Himmy's eyes stared at him. Her face not knowing how it should express itself to someone like him, her very soul was shaking with such ferocity that any other word from him. Could shatter her. Then birth something new from the shards that can be scavenged while also smelting them, with all new ones.

"Himmy." Mi said, Himmy's reality reset as she saw Mi now in Kibe's place.

"...Your relationship with Kibe, I understand it. I know this isn't the place, but I want you to know. I get it." Mi said, Himmy just stared at her.

"I know what its like to talk to a wall, to be part of a one-sided relationship." Mi said, Himmy sighed as she then kicked out the window, she looked down and saw a truck beneath them. She backed away and gestured towards it.

"Go, call the police and...If you can do me one favor, just one. Its to please forget about Nori Kibe. Any relationship with him is not a relationship. It is gaslighting decorated with brute honesty, with a stench of eerie...nostalgia." Himmy said as she walked past Mi and back into the depths of the warehouse. Mi turned to watch her before she would eventually leap out of the window, land on the truck and then onto the ground. She took a deep breath of freedom as she then immediately began to run towards the closest place possible. As she exited the warehouse lot, she then saw down both roads to her left and right. A road leading into a neighborhood and the other going into town and close to the city. She ran towards the town.

A few minutes after Mi had left, Kibe would eventually arrive at the warehouse lot. Still wearing the his white rabbit outfit, he proceeded to walk through the lot. His head turning to each warehouse around him.

"These look abandoned, likely haven't been used for several years. Not even for storage. All of them besides-" Kibe stopped as he then looked to the middle warehouse.