House of mon amour, part 2

Mr.Otsuka and Ayaka wondered around the theater. The two chatting and talking to one another. The other girls. The two were laughing and cracking jokes at one another.

"I never knew you worked on sets and movies before. Explains the humor hehe." Mr.Otsuka chuckled

"Well I have to ask Mr.Otsuka, what kind of things do you do? On your free time I mean." Ayaka asked as she fixed her hair and purse.

"Well, I like to actually do calligraphy. Its a great pass-timer. I find it to be a good way to highten ones educational awareness." He said, they then got to a bar with Mr.Otsuka opening up the door for Ayaka who have him a smile and a nod. They all would walk over to the bar and take a seat.

"So Ayaka, I have to ask. Will you be staying for the play? Its a awfully good one. My son put it togther and everything. Hes gonna be doing the best play of the year here too." Mr.Otsuka said

"Wow, a big play like that must be costing you." She said

"Oh not at all, I'm always willing to put money towards talent and the youth progression. I'm sure you'd love to see a few things about it when it comes around. How about I give you a tour of the place when it all comes together." Mr.Otsuka said with a smile, Ayaka then placed her hand on Mr.Otsuka's hand and rubbed.

"I would be honored." She said, the two stared at one another.

"Well, we have a box in the theater. Box 5, you should come up with us. I'd love to introduce you to my father and son." He said

"And your wife?" Ayaka said

"...Yea, her too." Mr.Otsuka said. Later on the show would eventually begin. Everyone got in they're seats and began to watch the show begin. As everyone was watching Mr & Mrs.Otsuka were watching the show as Takashi was sitting back thinking. He couldn't get Kibe's words out of his head.

"Does he honestly believe that he can sway me? That he can scare me like he does this jockeys and fools. Kibe, you have no idea.

You believe yourself to be some sort of mastermind, but little do you know that I too have thought of every avenue you could take. I've already hired all the help to find your breadcrumbs. Now all I need is for them to collect what I have deduced as your trail and then; you will be brought to me." Takashi said as he continued to watch the show go on. Thats when someone would come from behind the curtain next to him, he'd look over to see nonother than Ayaka. Mr.Otsuka turned to her with a smile.

Mrs.Otsuka turned and scoffed as she immediately left, Mr.Otsuka watched her leave and payed no mind as he grabbed Ayaka's hand and kissed it.

"Glad you can make it. Shall we?" He said as Ayaka leaned against him and watched the show with the rest of the Otsuka family. Mrs.Otsuka walked out of the theater as she lot a cigarette and started smoking it, her frustration booming beyond her face could express. The show went on for hour, everyone laughing and cheering as it went on.

"...Ayaka." Mr.Otsuka said, she turned her head to him. His eyes looking into her emerald green ones. He then wrapped his hand on Ayaka's butt, rubbing it sensually. Takashi looked then ignored it.

"If you wanted to be alone. All you had to do was ask." Ayaka said with a smile. Mr.Otsuka gave a smirk as he then looked to his father and Takashi.