1/

Popular's P.O.V

I shrieked in pain as a pair of metal studs dug into my leg and I looked down to see blood pouring out, this was one deep wound that hurt like hell. For a minute I felt dizziness over take me as I looked up to see a member of the opposite team looking down on me smirking.

I tried to keep the yelps of pain from coming out of my mouth as the agonising rushes of pain kept attacking my leg just as a stretcher came underneath me and rushed me into the medical room. I laid there looking up at the white lights as I felt a needle going into me, probably to stop me feeling the pain.

It felt like hours that I was laid there, and the next thing I know I'm being helped up and I look down at my leg, to revel some clear stitches and my leg is wiped clean of blood and my coach passes me a pair of crutches.

"Popular are you okay?" My coach asked me as I turned around slowly not wanting to do my leg more harm.

"Yeah, but w-what happened?" I asked my coach concerned as to whether I can play again at all.

"The  oppositions team member Robbie accidentally kicked you and it cut open your leg causing you to fall and hit your head. We had to stitch your leg up but I'm afraid you will have to miss this season. You have been assigned a place on the bench and will be sat in a reserved spot, I'm so sorry and actions will be taken. You also have a spot for the team next year and we wish you a speedy recovery, it wont be the same without you!" my couch told me looking down at me with a sad look on his face and it looked as if he was trying to sympathise with me.

"O-okay, but will I be playing next season?" I asked my coach and he nodded helping me up but I didn't feel a thing due to the injection.

How could one 'accident' do all this damage? My entire football career down the bin. Apparently some scouts were coming to watch the next game and where was I? I was on the bench injured.

A/N

This is where it all starts