4/

"Sorry I didn't recognise you as the guy who got injured, I-I was listening to my music whilst you were playing so I wasn't paying that much attention to the guy who got hurt." I told him  as my stomach began to twist and my palms got sweaty, I hate conversations with new people.

"It's okay, so what music do you like?" he asked me curiously since I always had music on at the games.

"I like country music so people like Jake Bugg, Carrie Underwood and some of Avril Lavinge and Alt-J" I told him nervously as he asked me questions, usually I got judged for my music choice so this didn't help the situation.

"I LOVE ALT-J" he told me, raising his hand as if he was going to high five me so I slapped his hand and then realized he was waving to someone in the distance, oh shit.

"B-Bye Popular!" I said to him quickly before grabbing my things and running off to the car to wait for my brother, I felt extremely anxious as I walked past people buying food and I began to feel dizzy. After what felt like a marathon I reached the car and got inside, trying to calm myself down, I had just humiliated myself in front of a cute guy who showed interest in me and then ran off close to feinting. Well done Shy!