10/

Game seis

Shy's POV

I walked to my usual seat feeling kind of nervous to see Popular but I don't even know why I feel nervous. For some odd reason I feel better with Popular, yeah I still feel slightly anxious as I feel like I have to look perfect for him and act perfect around him but in a way being with him helps me deal with my anxiety, he makes me feel better.

"Hey Shy, just think that when it's the tenth match we will both be at the Jake Bugg concert and the day after we will be at Alt-J, also it would have been ten weeks since we had known each other!" Popular said making me jump as he came out of nowhere making me feel kind of insecure under his intense gaze.

Both Popular and I had been hanging out at school a lot more and had lunch together and I had to admit it was so fun, I loved being friends with him and his friendship is something I treasured very deeply.

"Thanks, I-I'm really excited!" I told him trying not to let my anxiety get the better of me, big crowds and me don't have good experiences

"Are you okay, you see kind of...anxious!" Popular asked me but he didn't act like I was different because of my anxiety which I appreciated dearly.

"I'm fine, it's just that...well you won't know what it feels like because you're basically perfect and you're super hot, I mean you can win over anyone but then I have a bumpy figure and I don't look anything like the girls in magazines and when I'm with you I feel better but in some ways I feel worse. I feel like when I'm with you I have to look better just to make you like me!" I told him and I probably ended up rambling or saying something I'd soon regret.

"I'm no where near perfect trust me Shy, at home things between my dad and me are tough and my mum is no longer with me to help. My dad has my life planned out you know and my body isn't perfect even if you don't think so guys still get insecure even if they have the 'perfect body' as you call it. Plus you do realise you just admitted that I'm super hot, I usually have that effect on girls!" Popular replied serious at first before he winked causing me to blush, holy shit that was hot.

"Plus you're perfect to me, you look great without trying and you don't look like one of those plastic robots also you aren't like the typical cliche cheerleaders, you're perfect to me and that's all that matters!" Popular told me and I swear my heart melted and I felt tears well in my eyes.

For the rest of the game I just nuzzled in his hoodie and I swear at one point he started sniffing my hair causing me to giggle softly into his hoodie, the things this boy does to me.