12/

Game ocho

Shy's P.O.V

I headed to sit down as I felt my stomach erupting with butterflies and my hands started tingling and shaking, I really hoped Popular would like what I got him. You're probably wondering what I am on about, well I got my hair cut and to be honest I hate it so I'm really worried Popular will hate it too. I had got it cut shorter to just above my shoulders and I got it dip dyed a light and faded pink but I thought it looked horrid on me.

"Whoa!" I heard someone say aloud seeming shocked and I looked up to see Popular looking down at me with a twinkle in his eye, he looked shocked and taken aback by my hair, is that a good thing or bad thing?

"I know it's terrible!" I told him putting my head down as I tried to hide my self all of a sudden feeling awkward and self conscious.

"Shy, what are you talking about? You look stunning, gorgeous even!" Popular told me gasping before looking embarrassed as he realised what he had just said whereas I just stood there blushing like a mad woman, he actually liked it .

"Thanks, I didn't like it...I hated it actually but I am glad you like it!" I told him and he looked shocked that I didn't like it.

"Well you shouldn't hate it, I love it. Anyway when are we going to tell each other our real names? I love the mystery and aura about this but I really want to know your name!" Popular told me smiling.

"All in good time, anyway do you want to listen to some music?" I asked the boy in front of me smiling, I'm surprised we didn't know each others names since we do go to school together but saying that we aren't in the same lessons.

"You didn't even have to ask!" Popular told me as I got out my phone along with my earphones before putting on a playlist called 'My Best Hits'.

All of a sudden a really bad song came on so I put my hand down to change the song and I'm guessing Popular had the same idea as our hands skimmed before Popular grabbed my hand holding it in his and it felt like our hands were molded and fitted for each other...it kind of felt perfect.