11/

Game siete

Popular's POV

I walked to the bleachers to get there before Shy holding a Coca-Cola in one hand; her favourite drink of course and in the other hand I held some crisps for us to snack on whilst the game goes on. I don't know why but I'm starting to get attached to Shy. It's probably because she is my best friend, nothing more, nothing less...well not yet anyway.

"BOO!" A voice behind me screams and by the sounds of it I'm guessing that it's shy. I then turned around to see Shy dressed in a beautiful red laced dress with tights and some ankle boots and I even had to admit she looked amazing, beautiful even. I couldn't take my eyes off of the Goddess in front of me.

"Hey, how did you do that?" I asked her breathless as I looked at her from head to toe instantly snapping out of my daze and going back to normal as I realised she might find it slightly creepy.

"Do what exactly?" Shy asked me and I laughed, this pick up line will go according to plan for once.

"Look so damn good!" I told her and she blushed turning away secretly smiling I hope, I really do hope.

"You're such a goofball Popular" she told me before sitting down and pulling out her headphones as we listened to 'The Arctic Monkeys' as we bobbed our heads in sweet harmony and of course Shy kept eating the nachos, I swear she ate them all. She's such a nacho stealer.