9/

Popular's POV

Game cinco

I walked down to the bleachers making sure I was early as I got out the two tickets popping them inside the bar of chocolate before sealing the bar back up.

"Boo!" I heard a voice shout in my ear as I jumped turning round to see Shy crying with laughter, she wasn't the old shy who ignored me, she was blossoming into something new.

"Shy, why you gotta be so mean?" I asked her as she came and sat down wiping her tears and seeing the chocolate bar I passed her.

"Stop being so nice Popular!" she told me laughing before opening the chocolate bars causing her eyes to widen in shock.

"NO WAY!" she squealed.

"I was thinking me and you could go?" I asked her, it would be like a date.

"A-are you sure?" she asked me as her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Yeah, I ordered them last night and they arrived this morning!" I told her and she jumped on me hugging me so tight before loosening her arms and stepping back.

"S-sorry, I-I-" she was about to continue but I cut her off by holding her hand.

"I'm glad to see it is appreciated..anyway I have to go because it is half time and I promised my dad I would be home early for a big meal with his work mates...see you tomorrow. Make sure you don't loose the concert tickets to Jake Bugg and the other for Alt J!" I told her as she smiled waving awkwardly. 

Once I got into the chauffeur driven car ready for a boring drive home I decided to text Shy since I kind of missed her already.

HEY SHY   - from Popular (5pm)

Hey, why'd you leave me? This guy who smells of BO is sat next to me - from Shy (5pm)

I had to I'm so sorry, if it helps though here is a picture of me so I can still be with you - from Popular (5pm with an attachment of a picture of myself grinning)

Well here is one of me you can have so I can be at the meal... I have to go because James just finished and is dragging me to his party bye - from Shy (5pm) picture of her self attempting double chins