14/

Shy's P.O.V.

Should be Game diez

I got out the shower hurriedly and then dried and curled my hair popping before putting on a pair of light blue ripped skinny jeans and a black top with a red chequered jacket on top of it. I then put on a pair of white converse before adding the odd bits of make up deciding to put some effort in for the concert and because I wanted to impress Popular.

Excited was an understatement for how I felt right now, I was so so so so so excited and Popular was picking me up in ten minutes to take me to watch ALT-J. I quickly grabbed a gift for him along with my bag and money before going downstairs where I stood at the door till a black BMW came and parked outside the house and Popular walked towards the door with a gift in one hand which was covered in silver paper then in the other hand he held a beautiful red rose.

I opened the door and smiled at him before looking him up and down,  his hair was styled in a messy but cute fashion and he had on a pair of black jeans along with a white top as well as a plain blue jacket for over the top. He also had on white converses which matched mine as he bought me my pair of converse to wear as well. Popular was grinning at me looking at me as if I was special. I felt it for once as well.

"You look beautiful Shy...these are for you!" Popular told me passing me a rose which I took inside and then I opened the wrapped gift to reveal a baby blue instant Polaroid and some refills to take pictures as well as a picture of me and Popular...this would have been took by my brother and I loved the photo because we were looking at each in the picture and we were both laughing our heads off with my earphones in.

"Popular you didn't have to do this, it's....it's so nice and this photo is great, I love it so thank you so much!" I told him and he smiled saying no problem as I handed him his present which probably seemed nothing compared to the gifts he had given me.

He opened it slowly to reveal a picture of us in a frame and it was what we took at the match and as well as that there was a football t-shirt signed by the whole of 'Manchester United' who he supports along with a football calender and signed pictures.

"Shy..I-I" Popular stuttered before picking me up and kissing me causing electricity to flow between us as out mouths melded into one, this kiss was my perfect first kiss. As the kiss got more and more heated Popular groaned before pushing me against the wall where he passionately kissed me until we both pulled away so we could breathe.

"You're welcome" I told him feeling flustered as I felt like my heart would burst out of my chest.

"I have been wanting to do that for a long long time" he told me as I blushed scarlet red.

We got to the ALT-J concert and it was amazing, it was the best experience as I got to spend it with Popular, it was a great night and it couldn't of been any better and I realised that night I am in love with my best friend.