The begining

Your POV
You quietly closed your school book, and gathered your pencils. Seconds later the bell rang.
Ding Dong Dong Ding
You got up from my seat, belongings in hand, and headed toward the door. The NOT class was so boring.
"Miss (last name)? I'm gonna need to see you before you head out for the day,"
You stopped in your tracks, sighed, and turned around to face my professor. You walked down the steps towards Professor Sid, trying not to let your disappointment show on your face. Today was one of those days Stein was busy teaching the EAT class. You liked Stein, he always overlooked you. Sid on the other hand, did not.
"Y/N have you made any friends yet? It seems like you're still having a hard time matching your soul wavelength with the other students. I'm worried that you're falling behind."
Of course you were falling behind. You werent like the other kids. At the end of the day, it didn't matter how many friends you had. You'd never be able to resonate.
"I uh...I'm still having a hard time with that professor." You deliberately said this in a manner that made you sound like you were troubled about the matter. Truthfully, it made no difference to you.
"Well I suppose you haven't been here for more than a couple weeks. I remember when I was new here at the DWMA. It took me a while to find someone I could trust. That's just the kind of man I was, though.."
He trailed off, telling a story from his youth. How he met profesor Stein and Lord Death.
"Y/N? Are you listening to me?" Sid sighed and looked at you with a tired expression.
"Ah..forget the story. I want you to check out some of our extracurriculars before you head home for the day. If you ever want to find a partner and be a good meister you need to find a way to make your soul a little more....compatible. Making friends is an excellent way to do that. I'm not sure if you'll ever make it into the EAT class, but I really think you could be successful here in the NOT class if you just put your mind to it."
"Sure thing professor. I'll see what I can do!" Yoi smiled for him, turned around and began to head out.
"Y/N? You really do have a lot of potential."
He had no idea what you were capable of, and you intended for it to stay that way.